Evelia

[name]Evelia[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] nn [name]Evie[/name] (pn eh-vey-lee-a)

Looking for some honest opinions on this name please.

What middle name would you pair with it? ([name]Ryan[/name] is our surname)

Thanks [name]Jess[/name]

Sorry I meant to apologise everyone for clogging up the girls names forum! [name]Just[/name] really want to look at the names completely separately for now…

Thanks [name]Jess[/name]

This seems made up to me. Not sure if it is, but that would be my reaction [name]IRL[/name]. [name]Evelia[/name] seems like needless frill-ifying of [name]Evelyn[/name] or [name]Eva[/name].

[name]Just[/name] realized that you are the lady with the frills-loving hubby! I guess the frills aren’t needless in this case! Still like Aramina best. What about [name]Clementina[/name]? My husband is OBSESSED with [name]Clementine[/name] and it is about as long as it comes, but still seems somehow compact.

I do tend to agree with you re: the frillyness but this is a compromise between my hubs taste (Evangelinia) and mine ([name]Eve[/name])… It is a greek name meaning life. Thanks for the input! [name]Jess[/name]

Ha just seen your other post! He’d probably love it but I’m afraid [name]Clementine[/name] is one of those names I just can’t stand! [name]Jess[/name]