Evelyn Kassandra ๐Ÿ’•

What do you think of this name ?

2 Likes

Not a fan of the alternate spellings. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] is pretty, however!

1 Like

I would prefer it spelled [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], but it flows well!

1 Like

The flow is great! I do personally prefer [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] with one N, but I like [name_f]Kassandra[/name_f] with a K!

1 Like

I love it! [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] isnโ€™t usually a name that stands out to me, but [name_f]Kassandra[/name_f] adds a lot of sparkle :sparkles:

1 Like

I like [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] but not [name_f]Kassandra[/name_f] but the combo is great

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], and it has a nice flow with [name_f]Kassandra[/name_f], but I agree that I prefer the [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] spelling, and either way, [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] isnโ€™t my favorite name. Donโ€™t mind it as much as a middle though.

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Kassandra[/name_f] is lovely!

Iโ€™m not overly keen on the name [name_f]Kassandra[/name_f] and prefer [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] but I can completely see the appeal and she makes an unexpected middle name for [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u].

Itโ€™s not my style but itโ€™s still very nice, usually I would prefer [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], but [name_f]Kassandra[/name_f] works really well in this combo

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

Iโ€™d prefer it if it was [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]. In general, I prefer [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] when pronounced EEV-lin.