Ever So Elegant Rosamond.

I’ve decided I’ll make a few odd visits on here when I’m not busy with school work :slight_smile: I’m going to do a post for my 10 favourite names (one at a time), and ask for middle name ideas and sibling ideas so I can compile a list. First up, is [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f].

I’ve put together a few sets, and would love some help!

[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Larissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]

Sibling ideas I had were (not many);

[name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]

Would love to hear what suggestions you have, berries!

I love [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] (though I slightly prefer the [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] spelling.)

Your Combos:
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]- A bit too heavy with the s sound. Nice, but nothing special.
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]- Also heavy on the s sound. I like this more than [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], though
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]- Alright. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] doesn’t wow me next to [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f].
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]- I really like this! There are more s’s than in the [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] combos, but this one is so stunning.
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]- Another one I really like!
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]- Very Georgian. I like this one too.
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]- Not a favorite.
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Larissa[/name_f]- Really don’t like [name_f]Larissa[/name_f]! It doesn’t seem to fit Rosamonds elegance.
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]- Alright, but the same issue arises as with [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f].

A Few Suggestions:
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]

Your Sibling Ideas:
[name_f]Augusta[/name_f]- [name_f]Love[/name_f] this with [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f]. I see two little girls in pink frills running through an English gardnen.
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]- Like this, but not as much as [name_f]Augusta[/name_f].
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]- [name_f]Love[/name_f], but I think it has a bit more spunk.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]- Darling with [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]. [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f].
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]- Prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], love with [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f].
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]- [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t like with [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f]. Too much of a middle name to me.
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]- I really like [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], and the nickname [name_f]Tillie[/name_f]. [name_f]Tillie[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] are so cute.
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]- [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] is alright, it has the same musty feel as [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f], but it might be too musty?

A few ideas:
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Adela[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Geneva[/name_f]
[name_f]Maude[/name_f]
[name_f]Petra[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f]'s lovely. Your combos are nice, but too frilly for my taste. [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] would be gorgeous though, absolutely stunning!

Another idea is [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]. I love gorgeous, pink, velvety [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] with the leaf green fresh [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], they’re magical together, they feel like a walled rose garden with birdsong.

I really like [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].
Other suggestions:
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Ashling[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Judith[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Helena[/name_f] with it! I do like [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], but I much prefer [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and I have that down as a sibling idea for [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Aha, I see! Well, glad you liked them together. You’ve got good taste.

Thank you :slight_smile: If only my family would see it that way!