Everett, Maverick, or Malcolm as a middle? Other Suggestions?

So we’re finally expecting baby number 2 and have been discussing names for awhile now.
Our first son is [name_u]Wade[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]. For a boy we’re having a bit of trouble finding something we can agree on. We wanted something distinct but not uncommon.

We’ve currently narrowed it down to [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Maverick[/name_m], or [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] but still open to other suggestions. I think I’m currently leaning towards [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] but worried… [name_f]Do[/name_f] you immediately associate the nickname Rett paired with [name_u]Wade[/name_u] as “Gone with the Wind”? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] as a whole fits well with [name_u]Wade[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]? Other Suggestions?

Other names that were in our top 10 but were vetoed where:
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Emry[/name_m]
[name_m]Reave[/name_m]
& [name_u]Rory[/name_u]

All names I love but afraid are too short to pair with [name_u]Dean[/name_u] as a middle.

[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] gets my vote! Unless you plan on calling him Rett then I doubt people are going to think to much about it. [name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_u]Wade[/name_u] sound awesome together.

I love [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]! It’s dashing and handsome. I didn’t make the association with Gone with the Wind. [name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_u]Wade[/name_u] as brothers are great!

[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is my favorite too. Unless you plan on calling him Rett, I wouldn’t worry about the Gone With the Wind association. I also like [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] though. Good luck!

[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is so handsome! [name_u]Wade[/name_u] and [name_u]Dean[/name_u] are great names for brothers.

Another vote for [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u].

Another vote for [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u].

First choice [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u].
Second [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m].
I don’t like [name_m]Maverick[/name_m], reminds of [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_u]Palin[/name_u]…

[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is great. I think [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] is a close second.

[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]! And [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] is second. [name_u]Dean[/name_u] & [name_u]Wade[/name_u] are great names!