Everett or Emmett?

I have a [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] & [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] already.

Expecting another boy in about 7 weeks.
Which do you prefer? [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] or [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]?

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is so beautiful and cowboy-ish! It’s the perfect name for [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] and [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]'s little brother.

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] by a mile!!
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] sounds whimpy and will be called little [name_f]Emmie[/name_f].

I like [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] better with [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] sounds a bit warmer (friendlier/kinder) than [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] (a bit more sharp edges). But if you happen to really like the nicknames [name_u]Ever[/name_u] or [name_m]Rhett[/name_m], then I’d say go with [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] doesn’t have as many built-in nicknames.

Great names! I prefer [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m], but you really can’t go wrong with these two.

[name_u]Emmet[/name_u]! [name_u]Everett[/name_u] i think is better as a middle name than a first

I like [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] better

I like Emmmett! :slight_smile:

I personally like [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] better, but I think [name_u]Everett[/name_u] would go better with your other children’s names.