Evergreen 🌿

We already have our girl name picked out so it’s not about our name choice but I just wanted to share this name. When I was a kid I knew a girl named [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] and I thought it was so cool even back then - maybe it’s even what sent me down the road of my love of names?

I just wanted to share as a fresh, slightly edgy, nature inspired name that I have only heard the one time ever.

[name_u]Evergreen[/name_u].

5 Likes

Evergreen is a quite pretty name. Not my cup of tea, but brings to mind imagery very reminiscent of my homestate (nicknamed the Evergreen State) so I tend to think of woodlands and mountain lakes.

1 Like

It’s very pretty, but more of a guilty pleasure/middle name for me than a first name.

1 Like

It’s pretty! A bit of a mouthful, but the nickname [name_u]Ever[/name_u] or [name_f]Evey[/name_f] is cute.

1 Like

I love love love [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] :green_heart:

I’ve had [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] on my list, but I adore it as a first name!

1 Like

Ooh [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] is lovely. I think I’d keep it for a middle, but I do really enjoy it

1 Like

I like it! I agree it would make for a stunning middle for either sex.

1 Like

Stunning.

1 Like

I like it as a middle.

1 Like