Exciting stuff šŸŒ¹

Hello berries

I have VERY exciting news!!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] partner has agreed that if we ever have another girl (according to this medium who was scarily accurate itā€™ll be a boy next then the third she couldnā€™t ā€˜seeā€™ so who knows but still being skeptical of course) we can go ahead and call her [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

I have been working on him and Iā€™m so excited that I got him to shake on [name_f]Rose[/name_f] for a potential second daughter. Iā€™m so happy Iā€™ve always loved [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as you all know so this is so exciting!!! Iā€™m probably too excited considering Iā€™m not pregnant :joy::joy:

Please help with the first middle name which would you use for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ___ Otema (o TIM ah) family names I would consider

[name_f]Laura[/name_f] (maybe a variant?), [name_f]Leonora[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], Helen/Helena, [name_f]Edith[/name_f], [name_f]Ann[/name_f] (maybe an [name_f]Ann[/name_f] name) or [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f]. Which would you choose?

If you were going to choose a completely different name that isnā€™t an honour what would you go for? What do you think would sound good sandwiched between [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & Otema? Iā€™m toying with this as [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is actually a family name for both me & my partner!

Finally what do you think of [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a sibling set?

Thank you!!!

8 Likes

How exciting! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely and pairs perfectly with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] also make a great sibling set.

Of your names, I really like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Otema and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] Otema. Including variants, I would suggest [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Laureline[/name_f] Otema, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lauralee[/name_f] Otema, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f] Otema, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] Otema (not sure if youā€™d be open to using another -beth middle), [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Annika[/name_f] Otema, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] Otema, and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Annemarie[/name_f] Otema.

A few completely different ideas would be [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Vivian/Vivienne Otema, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Julienne[/name_f] Otema, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] Otema, and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] Otema.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great to hear!

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be a great sibset. From your list, I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] Otema would work well. Also, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] Otema, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Hanne[/name_f] Otema and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Annalee[/name_f] Otema (Ann & Leonora) would be great as well.

1 Like

First of all, [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sound like such a sweet sibling set!

Using the honour name, I like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] Otema, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f] Otema, and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] Otema. Theyā€™re slight variants of the names, but I always like the idea of slightly adjusting honour names (although I know not everyone likes that). Iā€™ve always loved the name Helena; Iā€™m not sure how you would pronounce it, but I love the sound of the hel-ey-nah pronunciation with [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

As for names not on the honour list, the first one I thought of was [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Otima[/name_f]. I donā€™t know why, but it stuck out to me. Maybe [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Otima[/name_f]?

Iā€™ve also seen [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] rising in popularity, and I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Otima[/name_f] has such a beautiful ring to it.

1 Like

@EagleEyes thank you for answering! Honestly Iā€™m so happy he actually agreed with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] I just hope the day will come where I will be lucky enough to have another girl. Iā€™m glad you think the sibling set works! I love the idea of [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Otema & [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] Otema. I absolutely love your suggestion of [name_f]Laureline[/name_f] thatā€™s beautiful I absolutely love [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] as well. I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] & [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] they are beautiful. Especially [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

@shells15 thank you your positivity about [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is appreciated :white_heart: I really like the idea of [name_f]Edith[/name_f] I think she gives vintage feels your ā€˜Annā€™ ideas are so cool as well.

@hpdvk thank you for your reply your positivity regarding my potential sibling set is lovely and I love your suggestion of [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] the name feels so striking. I like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] which I would pronounce as [name_f]Helen[/name_f] uh if that makes sense but I am terrible at breaking names down phonetically. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] & [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] are so romantic completely my style!

2 Likes

Ahhh, yay!!

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] Otema or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] Otema would get my vote!! [name_u]Or[/name_u] an [name_f]Ann[/name_f] variant- [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] Otema!

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Honora[/name_f] Otema came to mind too - a bit of a mix of [name_f]Helena[/name_f] and [name_f]Leonora[/name_f]. Oh, and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Leandra[/name_f] Otema (Leonora, Ann) and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elora[/name_f] Otema :slight_smile:

A few I think would just sound good:
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] Otema

I think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] work - a very you set!!

1 Like

Aw Iā€™m so happy for you! Rose is beautiful. I would like to suggest Rose Annabelle Otema or Rose Lorelei Otema, for Ann- and Laura variants. I think Lilia, Malachi, and Rose are a lovely sibset.

1 Like

ahh tori this is the absolute best news! :revolving_hearts:

rose is gorgeous, and works so well with lilia and malachi, and all your other favorites.

i know iā€™ve mentioned this before, but i really love the idea of rose elora for you. it honors laura, and has the el- beginnings that liliaā€™s middle names have. and i just think itā€™s so pretty. rose lorelai would be another equally beautiful option for honoring laura. i also love rose helena, rose euphemia (nickname effie?!) and rose margaret from your list.

hope this helps a bit :bouquet:

2 Likes

Yes! I hope you get your little [name_f]Rose[/name_f].
I like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Otema, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] Otema or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] Otema.

1 Like

@Greyblue thank you! Honestly Iā€™m actually really happy that heā€™s agreed to [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! I do love your honour combinations especially [name_f]Honora[/name_f] and [name_f]Elora[/name_f] which was suggested previously by the magical [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] (@emeraldsea) from your personal ideas I adore [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] & [name_f]Elodie[/name_f].

@LiliMorgana thank you honestly [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is magical right :rose: I love the idea of [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] but she has already been used in my family along with a new arrival [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]. Is that too many ā€˜Elleā€™ names? I absolutely love [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] :white_heart:

@emeraldsea thank you [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] honestly lovely this has probably made me year Iā€™m so thrilled that heā€™s agreed to [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! Thank you for positivity about [name_f]Rose[/name_f] working with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] šŸ«¶šŸ»šŸ«¶šŸ» I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elora[/name_f] is really working wonders for me I just need to get it past [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] but maybe more nagging will work :crossed_fingers:t4:
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is magical and I do love that youā€™ve given a shout out to [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] I love [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] ā€˜Effieā€™ was what my auntie was called. Thank you for help

@julieghoulie730 thank you I hope things work in my favour as well and I do get my [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] Otema feels very special

2 Likes

Ooh yay! I really love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] butā€¦ [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] is incredible :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Woo hoo! Congrats on getting the green light for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_f]May[/name_f] I put in a word for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] Otema? I donā€™t think it has a typical [name_u]Berry[/name_u] ā€˜good flowā€™ but I personally love it for its delicate composition and I think I remember rightly that you are also a fan of [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] (bringing up a US/UK discussion of not Mary-Anne but Ma-ree-an pronunciation differences)!

1 Like

I love those! I think that [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a beautiful first name. I really like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] Otema, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] Otema, and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] Otema.
Other Ideas:
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] Otema

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

1 Like

@tori101 As it would be in a middle spot, I think -elle names could still work, unless you feel itā€™s too much. I have used family names before (even for a first name) but I have two criteria: I have to love the name, like I keep coming back to it as you do with [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and they canā€™t be too close of a relation or Iā€™d feel awkward. So only you can decide what is ā€œtoo close.ā€ That aside, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is :heart_eyes: so maybe it doesnā€™t matter if youā€™d prefer that instead. Either way, congrats on getting your [name_f]Rose[/name_f], Iā€™m happy for you!

1 Like

@elleplume thank you I also really like the classic feel of [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

@EdgeOfTheMeadow thank you honestly I do really love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] Otema the overall name feels so romantic

@RileyAddison13 thank you the honour names are really pretty and I absolutely love your suggestion of [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] Otema & [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] Otema.

@LiliMorgana thank you for your follow up and sharing your own personal naming tale. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is lush and thank you Iā€™m super happy about getting my Rose!!!

2 Likes

very excited for you - rose and lilia sound gorgeous together ! rose euphemia is so romantic :relieved::white_heart:

rose annelore (both an ann- name and laura name)
rose valerie
rose araminta
rose loretta
rose eulalia
rose marjorie

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] with the sibset. And I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Otema pairs well with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f], I like the floral connection and the traditional mn connection to it as well. [name_f]My[/name_f] second favorite is [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] Otema.

Other suggestions:
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Anabelle[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Annmarie[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] Otema

1 Like

@aiksx thank you I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] sound gorgeous together as well my concern was whether [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] was a bit I dunno out of place because heā€™s not a flower name :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3: What do you think? [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] is standing out to me along with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Annelore[/name_f] sheā€™s so Romantic

@Strawberry.Bunny thank you for answering Iā€™m glad you think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] works well I agree that [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] sounds fab. I also like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f]! From your ideas [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] sound gorgeous!

2 Likes

Iā€™m sooooo happy for you! I know how much you love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and it just pairs so well with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f].

How aboutā€¦

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] Otema
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] Laurian Otema (combining [name_f]Laura[/name_f] and Ann)
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] Otema

I donā€™t think [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] stands out too much from the sibset even though it has a different vibe :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Camelia thank you honestly definitely feels like a victory :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4: Iā€™m glad you think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] works with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]! Also thank you for your ideas I love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f] & [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]!

1 Like