Expecting a baby...what name to go with siblings?

My husband and I just found out that we are expecting a baby girl! We have four other kids. [name]Samantha[/name] [name]Christeen[/name] is our oldest. She is 8 and we call her [name]Sam[/name]. Then we have [name]Madison[/name] [name]Alyssa[/name]. She is 6 and we call her Madi. Next we have our only son [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. He is 4 and we call him [name]Max[/name]. We also have a 2 year old daughter named [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. We are trying to find a name for our baby girl. Any suggestions? We were thinking [name]Ella[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] or [name]Lily[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. What do you think? [name]Do[/name] they go eith our other kids?

I’m a little confused since you just posted this. [name]How[/name] can you be expecting boy/girl twins and be considering these names while also expecting a girl and already have children with some of these names?

by familygirl39 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:10 pm

We are expecting twins- a boy and a girl. What do you think of these names?
Girls-
[name]Madison[/name] [name]Ella/name
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Jade[/name]
[name]Sarah[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
Boys-
[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Paul/name
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Joesph[/name]

Oh!!Sorry for the confusion. One of my friends is expecting twins…her computer is down and she is using mine. I just talked to her and she forgot to sign out of mine. Sorry!

Whew…glad the confusion is over.
You two are okay with having children with the same names? One of my friends just had a baby named [name]Carter[/name] and I am now striking everything off my list that even resembles [name]Carter[/name] :wink:

I like [name]Ella[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would be pretty too

I love [name]Lily[/name] [name]Rose[/name], goes lovely with other kid’s names:)

Heres few other suggestions of names I think would go well with sib set.
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Emily[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name] as nn)
[name]Emily[/name] ([name]Millie[/name] as nn)
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Marie[/name]