Expecting soon!

I am expecting in about a week and I am having a girl! I already have two daughters names [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Emilie[/name]. What do you think I should name the third? Here are my options. . .

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Alissa[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Kelsea[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

What do you think?

My vote is for [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. It works very well with your other daughters.

I think [name]Violet[/name] [name]Mae[/name] sound great with [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Emilie[/name]:slight_smile: Does [name]Emilie[/name] have a mn?

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Oh yes!!! [name]Emilie[/name]'s middle name is [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]'s middle name is [name]Isabella[/name]. We can them [name]Annie[/name] and [name]Emilie[/name].

I like [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

I think [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] goes perfectly with your daughters’ names. I also love [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Alice[/name], but I don’t think either goes quite as perfectly as [name]Juliet[/name].

Good luck!

Wait … I just read another post, and you said that you had only just had [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]? I’m a little confused …

[name]Anna[/name], [name]Emilie[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name]

This sibset could be from [name]England[/name], Europe, Australia, U.S. or N.Z. It is a true international combo. It is lovely, you can’t better [name]Juliet[/name].

I personally think that [name]Alice[/name] [name]Ann[/name] sounds lovely. [name]Alice[/name] is a classic name that is not often used today and I think it matches with your other two daughters nicely. Good luck!
?B.

Ditto. I just read a thread in which you said you have five children and are expecting twin girls.

I’m really confused, too!

"Hyphenated Names

by cew1114 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:28 am (Unread)
Hello. I’m 31 and I’m pregnant with my second baby. It’s a girl!

My first daughter’s name is [name]Emilie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and I need a name to go with it. Which do you think sounds better; [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] or [name]Mary[/name] [name]Alice[/name]? Which one do you like better and why? Thanks so much! Also, can you give me a middle name for them?"

"Re: Hyphenated Names

by cew1114 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 pm (Unread)
[name]Hi[/name] guys! Thanks so much! I had my daughter and I named her [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Armstrong[/name]. [name]Emilie[/name] is thrilled to have a baby sister!
Thanks again!"

"Expecting soon!

by cew1114 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:29 pm
I am expecting in about a week and I am having a girl! I already have two daughters names [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Emilie[/name]. What do you think I should name the third? Here are my options. . .

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Alissa[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Kelsea[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

What do you think?"

So, you’re pregnant on Dec 23, 2009 @ 10.28am, by Dec 24, 2009 noon you’d given birth to [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name], and by Dec 26, 2009 9.29pm you’re pregnant with you THIRD daughter with only one week to go before you’re due? seriously…

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] : this is very pretty…I just dont like the meaning “down-beared youth”… this is why I prefer [name]Julian[/name] for a boy…
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Mae[/name] : love it!

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Ann[/name]: [name]Alice[/name] is pretty but would prefer [name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: pretty but I find [name]Margaret[/name] a bit heavy…what about Margeaux? Margeaux [name]Rose[/name] would be gorgeous!!!

[name]Anna[/name], [name]Emilie[/name], and Margeaux would be a lovely sibset. That would be my favorite…
[name]Anna[/name], [name]Emilie[/name], and [name]Violet[/name] is also very pretty…

Good luck!

What do you think?[/quote]

Re: Twins have arrived!

by cew1114 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:38 pm (Unread)
I am pregnant with twins and I have 4 other kids (5, 7, 13, and 16.)

Their names are [name]Noli[/name] (5), [name]Annika[/name] (7), [name]Ada[/name] (13), and [name]Jace[/name] (16).
The twins are going to be names [name]Arbor[/name] and [name]Mollie[/name] [name]Rose[/name].
([name]Jace[/name] and [name]Arbor[/name] are boys.)

I’m so confused! Perhaps this is a case of two people using the same computer and not logging out?

Another previous post from cew1114:

My “Babies”
by cew1114 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:09 pm (Unread)

[name]Hi[/name], I’m [name]Caroline[/name] and I love names. This is what I want to name my kids.

[name]Mollie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Addison[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]David[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]
[name]Eli[/name] [name]Anthony[/name]

Most of the middle names are family names and the first names are things I like.

[name]Anna[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Alissa[/name] might be too matchy and make your other daughter feel left out for not having an “A” name. I vote [name]Juliet[/name], it works well with your other girls and is all around lovely.

Good luck

OK OK! Stop posting everything I’ve ever written! I’m 13 and I don’t have any kids but I love names and I made all that up and can you guys please stop harrasing me about it???

[name]Hi[/name], cew1114.
I assumed that you weren’t really pregnant after reading a post or two, but who cares right? I think there are many people on this site who are young, not yet expecting and just love names. You can definitely keep posting and getting opinions from us. I, for one, like hearing what the next generation of baby namers currently likes for names. [name]Just[/name] for future reference, feel free to tell us that you’re just looking at names for the future and not currently pregnant. People will still give you input and will be less likely to attack.

As far as the names that you posted. I really like [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are really beautiful and would make a good sibset with your other favorites. What do you like for boys?

Please don’t feel bad! Most of us on here are Moms, so you don’t have to worry about getting harassed over a few silly harmless made-up posts :slight_smile: I, for one, think it’s refreshing to see a young girl using websites besides facebook and youtube! Names are interesting and appeal to lots of people besides pregnant women. But nameberry is a nice community and so it’s nice to know who everone is and their story. You are certainly not the only teenager on here, and what’s fun is that not only will people be happy to tell you what they think of the names you like, even knowing that it’s just for fun, they will also be happy to consider your opinion on names they’re considering for their own children (after all your perspective is closer to that of the child to be named than the rest of ours). So, keep on posting and keep a journal of the names you like, too, and how they change over the years (if will be fun to look back on someday). But there’s no need to pretend you’re anyone besides who you are.

I don’t think that we meant to attack, we were just confused. And you definitely don’t have to be expecting to get advice on here! A lot of teenagers post on here - actually, they made a thread a while ago. And many of our most dedicated and regular posters don’t have any children yet, or have had all of their children already. Thank you for clearing this up :slight_smile:

I’m relieved to hear this is common. I was feeling suspicious of a few posters…usually the ones who have several children already, and they all happen to have names that are en vogue right now, even when the oldest is 14. I mean, possible, but unlikely…