F names!

I have a few other posts floating around and I was happy to have narrowed down my boys/girls list for my babies! BUT i have to say im not thrilled with my F boys names…

the names i like are [name]Fallon[/name], [name]Felix[/name] (which now has been pointed out that [name]Beatrix[/name] and felix dont go well), [name]Finnian[/name] and [name]Fiero[/name]…

HE will part of a sibset of [name]Atticus[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Coralie[/name] and [name]Dante[/name] and if he is baby F than he will have a sister with an E name (to be decided)

What are your [name]Favorite[/name] F names for boys???

p.s Husband dosent like [name]Frank[/name] or [name]Fred[/name] names!

Oh I have just finished replying on the other post and did go with [name]Felix[/name] for an F boys name but I completely understand you when you say [name]Beatrix[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] are way too matchy.

[name]Fabian[/name]
[name]Fenton[/name]
Faegan
[name]Fallon[/name]
[name]Farrell[/name]
Farnell
[name]Fletcher[/name]
[name]Federico[/name]
[name]Finbar[/name]
Finchley
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Flint[/name]
[name]Floyd[/name]
Fontaine
[name]Ford[/name]
[name]Forest[/name]
[name]Forster[/name]
[name]Fabron[/name]
[name]Fagan[/name]
[name]Falcon[/name]
[name]Farley[/name]
[name]Felton[/name]
Fenick
Ferron
[name]Florentino[/name]
[name]Foley[/name]
[name]Fowler[/name]
[name]Fuller[/name]
[name]Fyfe[/name]

[name]Fabian[/name]
[name]Fisher[/name]
[name]Fitzhugh[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Ford[/name]
[name]Frisco[/name]
[name]Frost[/name]

I just discovered [name]Fintan[/name]…or perhaps [name]Flavian[/name] or [name]Flavius[/name] would be nice with [name]Atticus[/name] and [name]Dante[/name].
Congratulations on your coming twins! I know another couple who are using alphabet initials with their children, but they haven’t reached F yet–they have [name]Auden[/name], [name]Brahm[/name] and Caelis (girl, boy & girl.)

My favorite is [name]Flynn[/name]. This name has reached the top of my list, despite not following a few of my name rules :wink: Something about it just sticks with me. I’m not really a fan of any other F names. [name]Fletcher[/name], [name]Flint[/name], and [name]Forest[/name] aren’t bad. And [name]Falcon[/name] is a guilty pleasure name for me :slight_smile: Good luck!

I agree, I like [name]Flynn[/name]. I’m not a fan of f names. I would suggest [name]Frederic[/name], but since your DH doesn’t like [name]Fred[/name], he probably won’t like the full name…

Aww, too bad about [name]Fred[/name] names… I think [name]Frederick[/name] nn [name]Freddie[/name] would have been adorable with [name]Atticus[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Coralie[/name], and [name]Dante[/name]! I think [name]Felix[/name] fits in just fine with [name]Beatrix[/name]–sure, they both end in "X"s but they feel very distinct and have their own personalities to me.

I like the suggestion of [name]Flynn[/name]…I’m not a huge “F” person myself. The only other one I can think of is [name]Finnegan[/name], but I think [name]Finnian[/name] fits better with your other children.

Good luck!

I agree that F names for boys are hard. The only F names I like are pretty surnamey, and I don’t know if that really fits with your sibset.
My faves are [name]Forrest[/name], [name]Forrester[/name], [name]Foster[/name], [name]Fletcher[/name], and [name]Fraser[/name] which is already a contender. [name]Frederick[/name] is not bad either.

fergus (nn gus)

By the way, [name]Frederick[/name] doesn’t have to be a [name]Fred[/name] unless you like the nn to be F names too. [name]Rick[/name] could work if he likes that better.

I like [name]Finnian[/name] and Ferran.

What about Flurian. I may be spelling that wrong.