Fair?

Awhile back I came across an Instagram user with two lovely little girls name [name_f]France[/name_f] & Fair! ([name_f]France[/name_f] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] & Fair [name_u]James[/name_u], how cool right?!) which immediately struck me as being feminine, original yet strong and the name Fair in particular has really grown on me.

I was wondering what your thoughts were on this name? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think its usable? This is the first time I have even seen it used. I thought about it as a nickname for Farrow, but now I am just liking it on its own.

I’m also liking how it sounds with the likes of [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] which all give me that whimsical, girly feeling. Kind of sweet yet cool girl, if you know what I mean.

Would love to know what you think, thanks!

[i][b]The little girls names are [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] and [name_f]Fernanda[/name_f] with the nicknames [name_f]France[/name_f] and Fair, in case you didnt know it already :slight_smile:

I really like Fair but only as a nickname or a middle name. It feels too cutesy as a stand alone imo. But as a nickname its adorable![/b][/i]

@bellerose Oh I didn’t know that actually! Interesting. I prefer the short and sweet versions myself :slight_smile:

Fair is great on its own!

You could get Fair from

[name_f]Fernande[/name_f]/[name_f]Fernanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f]/[name_f]Farra[/name_f]/[name_f]Fara[/name_f]
[name_m]Fairlie[/name_m]
[name_f]Fairuza[/name_f]

@anyagreenwich Oh [name_m]Fairlie[/name_m] is pretty! I think Teen Mom has ruined [name_f]Farrah[/name_f] unfortunately :frowning:

It might work as a nickname but I’m not a fan of it as a given name, it feels too insubstantial.

I like the sound, but I prefer it as a nickname myself. You might like Alifair, Faraday or [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f].