Faith?

I never really thought of [name]Faith[/name] as a first name, though I do have a friend who used it on her daughter ([name]Faith[/name] [name]Katherine[/name])…with Nicloe Kidman using it…I am wondering if it will rise up the ranks…What are your thoughts on it??? I do think it is very pretty!

I love the name [name]Faith[/name]! [name]Faith[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is so pretty, and I was surprised to see [name]Nicole[/name] Kidman chose it…
[name]Faith[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] is very classic! I wouldn’t be surprised if [name]Faith[/name] becomes more popular.

Yes, love [name]Faith[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], and [name]Faith[/name] [name]Margret[/name]!! You know me by now =0) , and know I was thinking [name]Faith[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]- LOL! but, I don’t think it has the same ring…???

I figured you were thinking of [name]Faith[/name] for your little one on the way! Actually, I think [name]Faith[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is gorgeous! Here are some other combos that came to mind:

[name]Grace[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Faith[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Maria[/name]

Thanks!! I love [name]Grace[/name], but we already have an [name]Emma[/name] [name]Grace[/name] so I can’t re-use it =0) I will have to talk to DH about [name]Faith[/name]… he has shot it down before… but he may change his mind. [name]How[/name] do you think it goes with my other girls? [name]Maggie[/name], [name]Kelsey[/name]-[name]Rose[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Mary[/name]-[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Claire[/name]…[name]Faith[/name]??? (I was thinking we could do a hyphenated name… [name]Faith[/name]-[name]Charlotte[/name]…) Of course [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Faith[/name] has a pretty flow as well…

Whoops! I forgot about [name]Emma[/name], sorry! Yes, I think [name]Faith[/name] would go perfectly with your other girls’ names!
[name]Faith[/name]-[name]Charlotte[/name] would be really nice, or you could go with [name]Faith[/name]-[name]Marie[/name], [name]Faith[/name]-[name]Anne[/name], [name]Faith[/name]-[name]Catherine[/name]…

ohhhh…I just thought of [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Faith[/name]…what do you think of that???

Oh, I love it! [name]Anna[/name] is one of my favorite girl’s names! In fact, I wish I had named my daughter [name]Anna[/name]. (I still love her name, but I love [name]Anna[/name] more, lately!) [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Faith[/name] flows just beautifully!

Oh, I love this name! I’ve especially been thinking about it lately, even before I heard Kidman and [name]Urban[/name] named their daughter [name]Faith[/name], so I found it quite funny when I found out! I think it’s really nice, I’d definitely use it. I love the whole meaning. I do believe that faith is very important.