~ fake blog entries for all of us/scenarios associated with names!

We should definitely have a little playdate with the boys!! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] definitely don’t mix in car rides either, but that’s why I put one of the twins in between them. Who needs electronics when you got the twins?? :joy:

5 Likes

All of your kids sound so adorable, you guys! My 4 are a handful, but I love them!

My oldest are Leonora Elizabeth June and James Wilder, 7 year old twins. We call them Leo and Jem, and whenever we meet new people they assume that Leo is the boy and Jem is the girl! Leo’s golden brown curls reach to her waist, and are constantly tangled from all her adventures! She and Jem are in the backyard right now, and I just looked out the window to find her covered in mud, eating peas from out of our garden. She loves singing at the top of her lungs, especially Disney music. She certainly marches to the beat of her own drum, and doesn’t seem to mind alienating the whole world. Jem has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, and is like his sister in terms of creativity, (their latest escapade was to paint the chickens pink, which I think was Leo’s idea) but Jem is certainly a bit shyer, and he’s usually a good influence to keep Leo in line. Leo is very overprotective of her younger brother, (by 2 minutes) and is very good at fighting his battles for him.
Our 5 year old daughter is named Rosalind Amelia Meadow, our imaginative, sweet, sensitive girl. Leo is now using the garden hose to spray herself and Jem…and she seems to be…screaming Encanto songs? (it’s nearly 50 degrees outside, I don’t get it.) but Rosie is on the other side of our back yard, hosting a tea party with her dolls (and our pet rabbit, Clover) wearing her favorite frilly dress. She has her own porcelain tea set her grandmother gave her for her birthday almost six months ago, and Rosie uses them so carefully, she hasn’t broken one yet. She has the same round, hazel eyes and golden brown hair as her sister, but her’s is straight, all of it always in a neat braid, except for her glossy bangs. She’s quiet like Jem, and is like a second mother to my youngest, Xander.
Alexander Beckett just turned three last week, and despite being younger, he fits in well with his older siblings. He has thick, dark brown hair always in a tangled mop and his father’s brown eyes. He loves reading stories with me, and has a very advanced vocabulary. He’s quite a chatterbox, except when he’s around strangers. Rosie’s very good at taking care Xander, and they get along like peanut butter and jelly! Xander has my musical gene, he loves listening to his older siblings play the piano (and often asks me when he can start taking lessons as well) and has almost-perfect pitch. (I have a very adorable video of him singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star as a one year old.) He has the sweetest dimples, is always laughing, and enjoys playing with Clover and our goldendoodle, Daisy.
Oh, dang it. Now Leo is trying to spray poor Xander! I better go now! :joy:

7 Likes

Your [name_u]Leo[/name_u] sounds like my [name_f]Flora[/name_f] when it comes to singing!! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] will sing at the top of her lungs when she is running in our pastures!! Oh…There she is now!! [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is being all dramatic acting like her high singing made him die :joy: I think [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_u]Kitty[/name_u] took him too seriously :neutral_face:
Oh…Now they’re crying. Bye!!!

5 Likes

I’m gonna start a new family here.
I currently have one daughter, [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] but I’m 5 months pregnant with twins. We are team green.
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] is 2 and she has curly strawberry blond hair and big blue eyes. She is very spunky and it is near impossible to get her to take no for an answer.
We live in a 2 bedroom home so unless we find a home before the twins stop sleeping in a room with us, we’ll have 3 under 3 sharing a room. Really hoping to find a home with a least 3 bedrooms.
Were planning on a homebirth, but I will probably chicken out and head to the hospital like I did with [name_f]Clara[/name_f].
Currently we like [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] for boys and [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Edith[/name_f], [name_u]Florence[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Imogene[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] for girls.
I’ll take a picture of Clara’s room in a bit.

5 Likes

Oh my, good luck! Children can certainly be exhausting. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

We currently have 5. [name_m]Fabian[/name_m] Thomas(9), [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] Victoria(7), [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] Lucille(6), [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] (4) and [name_f]Rosabella[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] (4).

[name_m]Fabian[/name_m] is the firstborn and the most independent one. He studies on his own, makes his own breakfast and plays with his siblings. He loves them all but especially [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. He was the one begging us day and night for a little brother after [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] was born :sweat_smile:. And we ended up having twins two years later! Hanging out with his friends is his favorite pastime and he seems to have a lot of them.

[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] is definitely not as easy a child as [name_m]Fabian[/name_m] is. [name_m]Even[/name_m] pregnancy with her was harder. She always wants to do things her own way and throws tantrums when she can’t. And she is like this mostly with me :smiling_face_with_tear:. I think she has a clear preference for her dad. She always calms down and turns sweet when they’re watching movies together or when he buys her dolls.

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] on the other hand is a sweetheart. She is kind to everyone and can’t watch a sad movie without crying and asking me to tell her that it was all a lie and they actually lived happily ever after! She does ballet since last year, when she saw “Barbie in the [name_f]Pink[/name_f] Shoes” and begged us to let her take lessons. I thought she would forget about it in a week but no. So we signed her up for ballet classes. She still hasn’t gotten bored of it and I’m so glad she found something that she liked at such a young age!

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is much more shy than his siblings were at his age and is too attached to me. He hasn’t yet adapted at preschool. At home on the other hand he plays just fine. He has a collection of toy cars that is constantly getting bigger and he never leaves them behind. As we discovered [name_m]Fabian[/name_m] lately taught him some curses when we weren’t near and he burst out laughing at the table when the toddler asked for a ****ing glass of water. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband wasn’t impressed at all but I failed to keep a straight face :sweat_smile:.

[name_f]Rosabella[/name_f] is much more social. And she loves to draw…everywhere. We got her a small canvas for children in hopes she would stop. We hope it will work. She also enjoys helping me cook in the kitchen. Her “help” makes a mess but she is so cute🧸. She and her sisters have dress up contests that she loves (unlike her sisters I’m the one to dress her up though) and the boys vote for the best look. We have a lot of fun!

6 Likes

Ok. I’ve spent the last 30 minutes looking for pictures that resemble my ‘kids’ when they’re older, so here they are!

https://pin.it/4lI8GN5

sorry! i could only find anime photos!!

7 Likes

Clara’s room

4 Likes

i’m so excited to introduce my family of 3 (with another little one on the way!):

my oldest, boaz shepherd (5) is my outgoing, extroverted one who always wants to be part of the conversation! he’s started kindergarten this year and is absolutely loving getting to be with other kids all the time. boaz has been obsessed with football recently, so we took him to a game for our local high school and he had so much fun cheering on the older boys. we’ve also signed him up for a fall flag-football league which he adores so far! at the playground, he likes to round up his younger brother and some of the neighborhood kids to throw the ball around. boaz has such a sweet side too, he’s adorably protective of his younger siblings and will sit down with his sister to play house or have a tea party. he has green eyes just like me and shaggy dark blond hair.

our younger son, galil palmer (4) is taking after his brother, although he’s a little more content to stay out of the spotlight. we’ve had him in our church’s preschool going three days a week, and he enjoys learning and has started to make some friends. galil is always up to play football with his brother at the park, but he isn’t as enthusiastic about it, so we may look into different sports for him to try soon. he’s been very interested in the weather lately, and is convinced he’ll be a meteorologist someday. unfortunately, this has ended up in him sending “tornadoes” through his siblings’ tea parties, but i’m hoping that part of the phase will end soon. :sweat_smile: galil has brown eyes like his father and lighter blond hair than his brother.

my youngest is little pascale amity (2) who is such a little girly girl like me! she loves playing house and always wants to help me out when i’m cooking dinner. she loves picking out her own outfits and i can’t say she has bad taste. it’s a little early to tell for sure but she’s already developing some of the same talkative tendencies as her oldest brother. it’s a bit exhausting to have two (and at times three) kids who all want to be the center of attention, but we’re doing our best to try and keep everyone happy. i’m thinking of starting her in dance or gymnastics soon, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

we haven’t figured out the gender of number four year, but i think we probably will soon. the boys are excited for a younger sibling, but pascale seems a little reluctant to give up her youngest status. for a while i though i wanted five or six kids, but i think this one may end up being our last.

7 Likes

Fabian’s room

Summary

Madeleine’s room

Summary

Cressida’s room

Summary

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and Rosabella’s room

Summary

3 Likes

If you want [name_u]Pascale[/name_u] to not talk so much when she gets older, I would suggest ballet. I did it when I was younger. The little girls there had their fun and giggly sides, but when it was time for class they knew not to speak.

2 Likes

we have 4 children, 2 of the children being twins!! elvira juno ‘evie’ and florian ‘rian’ brooks (6) are the twins, and ambrose clement ‘amber’ (4) + sybil meadow ‘billie’ (3)

about evie 💐

she lovessss nature. evies’ constantly going on mini adventures in the backyard! despite her adventurous behavior, she is quite shy unlike her brother florian! evie has never been a handful, most of the time she always help me and my S/O around the house. she’s quite a sweetheart and tears up very easily, especially during sad movies.

about rian 🕶️

rian is basically the opposite of his twin sister, evie! he’s a protective troublemaker, who never backs down. he’s much more of a homebody than an outdoor person, but contrasting with this, he adores sports, specifically soccer. he’s always trying to make new friends and is quite outgoing! it’s hard not to smile when hes happy because rian is a ray of sunshine when he’s happy!

about amber 🧸

amber is very relaxed. he’s never a troublemaker, and he likes to sleep a lot. he also loves helping S/O with the cooking in the kitchen and setting the table. i have a feeling he may aswell become a chef when he’s older! he’s level-headed and independent. he’s a very nice boy and has seemed to taking an interest in astrology like me!

about billie 🩰

she’s talkative, fun and a ballerina! billie adores dressing up and being on stage and she’s always had a talent for dance. billie also is fierce and very good at convincing people, even though she only a toddler. see, if we were to tell her too go to bed in 5 minutes, she’d somehow convince you to let her play for another 15 minutes! she’s also very good with communication and knows when people are angry, even if it’s not obvious.

6 Likes

Everybody!! I have some exciting news!! I’m expecting!! I found out this morning!!
hubby, and I are overjoyed :smiley: We’ll find out the gender in a couple of weeks!!

Hope everyone is doing well :yellow_heart:

9 Likes

[name_u]Billie[/name_u] sounds like my sweet [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. They both sound like they can convince us into so much!

3 Likes

Congratulations, such happy news! I wish you and your little baby well! What gender are you all hoping for this time?

2 Likes

Thank you!! Perhaps another boy to make it even, but another girl would be great too!!

2 Likes

I just had to come here and tell you guys this. Ok.
I was putting [name_u]Theo[/name_u] down for bed in his room and when I was leaving I heard him say something. ’What was that, honey? I asked him

’Nachos Fritos, Mami’

‘What’s “Nachos Fritos”? —- Me

‘It means goodnight in Spanish.’ —- [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

‘No, [name_u]Theo[/name_u]. It’s buenos nochas’ —- Me

‘Ok. Nachos Fritos, Mami’ —- [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

I left trying to not burst out laughing and wake everyone else up :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

Congratulations!! That’s so exciting. Have you guys told your kiddos yet or are you waiting? It’s always such a hard choice!

2 Likes

Wow, congrats!! Let us know when you find out the gender so we can help name them!

2 Likes

@readingreverie and @marigold.solstice Thank you!!

@readingreverie we have decided to wait until we know the gender to tell the kids.

@marigold.solstice I will definitely let you guys know the gender when we find out!!

4 Likes