Fantasy boy name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone,

I’m currently working on a fantasy novel, and I’m toying around with name ideas for one of the main characters. He is a soldier, quiet, intriguing, and very masculine. I was thinking of calling him [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], but I’m not sure if that name fits in with the whole fantasy vibe.

Thoughts?

[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_m]Hannibal[/name_m]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m] (maybe)
[name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
[name_m]Thom[/name_m]
[name_u]West[/name_u]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_m]Pollux[/name_m] (especially if he has a bro named [name_m]Castor[/name_m])
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
i hope you like the vibe i gave. Maybe plug things you like into name hunter.

*also, if you feel like checking out my thread in writer’s corner, that’d be great!

[name_m]Caspar[/name_m]
[name_m]Casimir[/name_m]
[name_u]Kye[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucan[/name_m]
[name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]
[name_m]Thorne[/name_m]
[name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_u]Ara[/name_u]

I hope these help. They definitely give me a fantasy vibe, or just feel like they could fit a fantasy character.

I like using this site:

I click on random categories and cool names come up. Foreign names, mytho names, ancient names… hillbilly names. :stuck_out_tongue: Sometimes foreign names fit right into a fantasy story because they are uncommon in your language, naturally sound whimsical, and have great personalities. It takes a couple clicks and some fiddling around with the settings to find names that you think are nice, but there are so many options that it’s hard to not find one name that you like.