Fantasy girl names

Hello!
I am writing a novel and I am trying too find a name for the main-character. The setting is nordic, so I have tried to find names that matches. I now need to choose between the names I have found, and I find this rather difficult. Some help would be lovely!

Here are some guidelines about the character:

Positive traits: idealistic, driven, enduring, impulsive, selfless, protective, independent, clever,
Negative traits: untrusting, restraining, hostile, suspicious of others, aggressive, reserved, restless, insensitive (at times)

Despite her eagerness to fight and argue, she’s actually rather innocent - even delusional at times.

Here are the names I am currently considering. Please tell me which ones you hate, which ones you love, and which ones you think fits the character:

Alvilda - I think it might be too long

[name_f]Hedda[/name_f] - I am not so sure I like the sound of it…

[name_f]Hilde[/name_f] - Might make too many people think of "[name_f]Brunhilda[/name_f]"¨

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] - I like this a lot, but it doesn’t sound as strong as some of the other names

[name_f]Sigrid[/name_f] - I like this a lot too, but I am not sure it sounds so nice in English… [name_m]How[/name_m] do you think it sounds?

[name_f]Ulrika[/name_f] - I like it, but it may sound ugly to some people

[name_f]Vigga[/name_f] - I like it a lot, but it may sound childish to some people.

Also, if you have other suggestions for names, feel free to write those too! Thank you so much!

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u]:
[name_f]Sigrid[/name_f] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u]. I personally prefer the [name_f]Siegrid[/name_f] spelling (Sieg nn!!!). It sounds wonderful: strong, but somewhat… romantic?

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] - “it doesn’t sound as strong as some of the other names”: [name_u]TRUE[/name_u]. It’s a beautiful name, but I don’t think it fits your character

MEH:
[name_f]Hedda[/name_f] - different. It’s does have a distinctive sound.
[name_f]Hilde[/name_f] - I don’t think of “[name_f]Brunhilda[/name_f]”… However, it doesn’t fit your character
[name_f]Ulrika[/name_f] - “some people” = me. Though, Ul and [name_f]Rika[/name_f] are great nns!
[name_f]Vigga[/name_f] - is not childish

HATE:
Alvilda - yeah, it’s a little long. She needs a nn ([name_f]Ally[/name_f]). I personally don’t like it …(I think is ugly, but that’s me)

MY CHOICES (I like it and I think it fits the MC)
1- [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]
2- [name_f]Hedda[/name_f]
3- [name_f]Hilde[/name_f]

IDEAS:
Freyja
[name_f]Signe[/name_f]
[name_f]Anika[/name_f]
Sigrum*
Sigun
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]*
[name_f]Thora[/name_f]*
[name_f]Margaretta[/name_f]/ [name_f]Greta[/name_f]*
[name_f]Lova[/name_f]
[name_f]Sibylla[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
Frigga
[name_f]Saga[/name_f]*
Sif
[name_f]Eir[/name_f]
[name_f]Erica[/name_f]/ [name_f]Erika[/name_f]*
[name_f]Valencia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gala[/name_f]
Magna
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]
Halldora
[name_f]Elli[/name_f]
[name_f]Viera[/name_f]
[name_f]Yuliya[/name_f]*
[name_f]Erin[/name_f]

Thank you!

You could always do [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] or maybe [name_f]Iris[/name_f] as a name, and I like the name [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]. I don’t know about the others, but, yeah. If you do [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f], you could always nn her [name_m]Sig[/name_m].