Farley?

What do you make of this name.
I quite like it paired with [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u].
L@wrence [name_m]Farley[/name_m]?
( Yep still debating middle name spot a little)

I really like [name_m]Farley[/name_m]! It’s cool and laid-back and has a sort of calm, old-school feel to me. [name_f]My[/name_f] only hesitation: the popularity of [name_u]Harley[/name_u] and [name_u]Marley[/name_u] (and [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] and [name_u]Bailey[/name_u]) might make it feel more modern/invented and less distinctive to non-name-lovers.

It does flow very nicely with L though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what you mean. I’m having a little bit of a dilemma over the middle name spot!

1 Like

I can only see [name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Farley[/name_m] which is why I can’t see it as a middle or first name. He was funny but there are also bad things associated with him. I don’t know how popular the association is but it was strong for me and he died three years before I was born so…

1 Like

I like [name_m]Farley[/name_m] - it feels earthy and free! L@wrence [name_m]Farley[/name_m] is very handsome

1 Like

Beautiful pairing! [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Farley[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Farley[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] flows even better, but you’ve got to put your favorite name first.

1 Like

I’m not sure who that is

He was an actor and a comedian. He did movies like [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] Boy and [name_m]Black[/name_m] Sheep and did SNL. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad loves him so that’s probably why I think of him.

1 Like