Fave girl name combos

I absolutely love these baby names and would love to help you be able to decide on a name, I would also be interested in any suggestions or ratings of my fave girl combos

[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]
[name_f]Coco[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] (pronounced vivi- en)
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] violet [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Indie[/name_f] cossette
Freyja [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

Oh my goodness! You have some seriously stunning combos :slight_smile:

My favorites, in order ~
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

I would also suggest [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] Vivenne, with the nn [name_f]Coco[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Coco[/name_f] is super cute as a nickname; I just don’t love it as a standalone. Also, I really prefer the [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] spelling, simply because it is more familiar to me.

I really like both Freyja and [name_f]Grace[/name_f], but they rhyme a bit imo (fray + gray). Similar thing with [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]. I adore both names, however I dislike the -ee ending of [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] blending into the ee- beginning of [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f].

Other ideas ~
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
Annalina
[name_f]Liana[/name_f]
[name_f]India[/name_f]
[name_f]Viviana[/name_f]
[name_f]Elliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Carina[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Giselle[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] to least favorite:

[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]/[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is gorgeous, and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is only a slight second solely due to how common it is as a middle name.
Freyja [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - I don’t usually like [name_f]Freya[/name_f]/Freyja, but this combo is beautiful (I know [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a popular mn, but I love the flow here).
[name_f]Indie[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] - It feels a little disjointed in style, [name_f]Indie[/name_f] is super lively and modern, and [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] is super tailored, but I don’t dislike it either. [name_f]Indie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Indie[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]?
[name_f]Coco[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - Not a huge fan of [name_f]Coco[/name_f], but I think this flows nicely. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]/[name_f]Clover[/name_f]/[name_f]Cosette[/name_f]/[name_f]Colette[/name_f] nn [name_f]Coco[/name_f]?
[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is to nicknamey for me personally, and I think it looks odd next to long and flowy [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] feels better to me personally.
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - It flows fine, I just don’t like the meaning of ‘[name_f]Flower[/name_f] [name_f]Flower[/name_f]’ essentially. [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] violet [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - Again ‘[name_f]Flower[/name_f] [name_f]Flower[/name_f],’ but I think this might be a typo, [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely, [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] maybe?

My favourite combos are [name_f]Coco[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] & Freyja [name_f]Grace[/name_f]… My only comment on the latter is that I’ve only seen it spelled either [name_f]Freya[/name_f] or [name_f]Freja[/name_f] previously, you may be spelling it like that for a reason but in its native form the j makes the y sound, and the y spelling is the English language version.

E x

Beautiful names. These are my favourites:

Does anyone else find girls names more difficult than boys names? Right now we really like:
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Adalee[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]

My favourites are [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Coco[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].

Evelina feels too fussy to me.

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is fabulous!

[name_f]Coco[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] (pronounced vivi- en)
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] violet [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Indie[/name_f] cossette
Freyja [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Snow[/name_f], [name_f]Coco[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f].

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] would be absolutely stunning!
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] reminds me of Javalina :-?

[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is beautiful - such a magical feel.

I love [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]! [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] and [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are both gorgeous.