• Bellamy: 9 (13%)
  • Blair/ Blaire: 13 (19%)
  • Bryce: 4 (6%)
  • Bryn/ Brynn: 13 (19%)
  • Bailey: 4 (6%)
  • Bree: 8 (11%)
  • Brinkley: 3 (4%)
  • Bevin/ Bevan/ Bevon: 3 (4%)

I cast my vote, but I just want to say that I think that [name]Bevin[/name] seems really unattractive to me - just the sound of it! Brinkley reminds me of [name]Christie[/name] Brinkley and Brink’s Home Security. [name]Bryce[/name] reminds me of several boys I know named [name]Bryce[/name], although there is [name]Bryce[/name] [name]Dallas[/name] [name]Howard[/name], daughter of [name]Ron[/name] [name]Howard[/name], to consider. And, [name]Bailey[/name] - oh, [name]Bailey[/name] - reminds me of a dog. [name]Just[/name] had to put that out there…

Oh, I really like [name]Blair[/name] a great deal. It seems modern and fresh, and slightly feminine, without being trendy or frilly. [name]Brynn[/name] is cute, as is [name]Bree[/name], but I prefer the [name]Brie[/name] spelling. This was the name of my puppy’s mother (so, a dog), and it is a type of cheese, so I understand the preference for the [name]Bree[/name] spelling.

Good luck to your son and daughter-in-law on naming the twins!

My nickname is [name]Bree[/name], so of course I had to vote for it…although I never knew it was considered unisex. I used to love [name]Bevan[/name]…still like it, just a little less. The last one was a toss up between [name]Brooke[/name] and [name]Blaire[/name], but I chose [name]Brooke[/name]. I sort of like [name]Brynn[/name] too. The rest aren’t names I care for much.

You know, if your family wants to use A and B names for twins A and B, there are plenty of different outlets to explore:

Popular - [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Bella[/name]
Classic - [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name]
Unisex - [name]Afton[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] - SUPER CUTE!
[name]Little[/name] Women - [name]Amy[/name] and [name]Beth[/name]
Latin - [name]Aurora[/name] and Bellona/[name]Beatriz[/name]/[name]Bellatrix[/name]
“[name]Green[/name]” - [name]Aster[/name]/[name]Azalea[/name] and [name]Bryony[/name]

Since they seem to like the whole unisex thing, I would recommend [name]Afton[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Afton[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Afton[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] [name]Isabella[/name], or [name]Afton[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] [name]Miranda[/name]…

Good luck!

I only like [name]Brie[/name] as a nn to [name]Bridgette[/name] or [name]Briony[/name]. so I chose [name]Brynn[/name]

I like [name]Blair[/name] for a girl and [name]Bryce[/name] for a boy.
[name]Bellamy[/name] is interesting, I’m a [name]Muse[/name] fan so it always reminds me of [name]Matt[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] - not necessarily a bad thing!

I only like [name]Brooke[/name] for a girl, the others are too masculine for my taste…

I like [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Blair[/name], and [name]Brooke[/name] the best