Favorite Boy Name From My Top 5?

Currently 23w pregnant with a baby boy. He will be our first baby! We had our girl name picked out (Lila) but are struggling with boy names!

Here are our top 5 right now:

• [name_m]Roman[/name_m] (call him Rome/Romy)
  • [name_u]Milo[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
  • [name_u]August[/name_u] (husbands least favorite of the 5)
  • [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
4 Likes

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] is my favorite of your options, with [name_m]Roman[/name_m] as a close second! They’re both cool, handsome, and friendly-sounding.

1 Like

[name_m]Roman[/name_m] is awesome! [name_u]Strong[/name_u], masculine, very handsome name!

Congratulations and welcome!

With apologies to your husband, I have to put in a vote for [name_u]August[/name_u] as my favourite. It’s strong, regal, charming and versatile. A very warm name, distinguished but approachable.

I actually love your whole list but my runner-up would be [name_u]Sage[/name_u]. It feels sensitive and evocative, with the nature and wisdom associations. I love its simple, no-frills sound and quietly quirky vibe.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_u]Finn[/name_u] :blue_heart:

He’s fun, energetic and charming. A lovely Irish name with tons of character. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is great.

Following on from [name_u]Finn[/name_u] my next favourites are [name_m]Roman[/name_m], [name_u]Milo[/name_u] & [name_u]August[/name_u].

Congratulations!

1 Like

All lovely names, but my favourite is definitely [name_u]August[/name_u], with [name_u]Finn[/name_u] at second!

1 Like

I think they’re all great choices and hard to choose from! I think stylistically [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u] or [name_u]Sage[/name_u] are the best options considering a possible future sister named [name_f]Lila[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_u]August[/name_u] is my favourite but since it’s your husband’s least favourite, I’ll go with Finn!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_u]Finn[/name_u]! It sounds so delightfully boyish and crisp. The others in order:
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] (Last because it’s twice as popular for girls, which could be tough on a boy.)

[name_u]Milo[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u] are my favs!

August is my favorite, followed by Finn!

[name_u]August[/name_u] is my favorite, but if it’s your husband’s least favorite, then it might be a good name to rule out. [name_f]My[/name_f] next favorite would be [name_m]Roman[/name_m]! I also like [name_u]Milo[/name_u] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u]!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is definitely [name_u]Finn[/name_u]!

[name_u]August[/name_u] is my favourite from your list! Followed by [name_m]Roman[/name_m] (although I prefer Ronan)

I love [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_u]Milo[/name_u]! I feel like they’re such cuddly names and I love softer names on boys. [name_m]Roman[/name_m] is also up there, it sounds so sweet! I’m with your husband and would be [name_u]August[/name_u] in last, it just sounds too popular to me

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_u]August[/name_u] but love [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] too!

I love [name_u]Milo[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u] !!

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Milo[/name_u] are my favourites. [name_m]Roman[/name_m] is my third favourite.

[name_u]August[/name_u] is my favorite! But as it’s your hubby’s least fave, [name_m]Roman[/name_m] nn [name_u]Romy[/name_u] is my other favorite. :relaxed:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_u]August[/name_u] as well. I love the nature connection plus the handsome, regal feel. Runner-up is probably [name_m]Roman[/name_m] – I love the idea of the nickname [name_u]Romy[/name_u] on a boy.