Favorite characters!

I’m not extremely knowledgeable about some of these, but I’m trying to answer every one I have basic familiarity with.

[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]- [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_u]Lupin[/name_u], [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_m]Cedric[/name_m], [name_m]Neville[/name_m]
Hunger Games-Peeta
Divergent - N/A
[name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek- Spock, Data
[name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars Original- Chewbacca, C3PO, R2-D2
[name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars Prequels- [name_f]Padme[/name_f] [name_f]Amidala[/name_f], young [name_m]Obi[/name_m]-wan Kenobi
[name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars sequels- [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]Poe[/name_u]
DC- [name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_f]Marvel[/name_f]- [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_u]Miles[/name_u] Morales, Ms. [name_f]Marvel[/name_f], the Runaways, [name_m]Captain[/name_m] [name_u]America[/name_u], The Thing, Vision
Walking Dead- N/A
Disney- N/A
Pirates of the Caribbean- The bald one and the one with the fake eye
[name_m]Lord[/name_m] of the Rings- [name_m]Samwise[/name_m] Gamgee, [name_m]Faramir[/name_m], Lobelia Baggins, [name_m]Farmer[/name_m] Maggot, just all of the hobbits, Aragorn
Stranger Things- [name_u]Dustin[/name_u], [name_m]Justin[/name_m], [name_m]Steve[/name_m], [name_f]Nancy[/name_f]
The 100- N/A
Supernatural- N/A
Game of Thrones- N/A
[name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s Anatomy - N/A
The Umbrella Academy- N/A
The Vampire Diaries- N/A
[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] 99- N/A
The Good Place- [name_m]Chidi[/name_m], [name_m]Jason[/name_m]
[name_m]Parks[/name_m] and Rec- Only watched episodes with other people, so I don’t really know the story, but [name_m]Ben[/name_m] and [name_u]Andy[/name_u] for personality, [name_f]April[/name_f] and [name_m]Ron[/name_m] for humor
The Office- [name_u]Toby[/name_u]? (I haven’t watched the show myself, but I think that’s the nice HR rep)
[name_u]Doctor[/name_u] Who- [name_u]Rory[/name_u], The 9th [name_u]Doctor[/name_u]
Letterkenny- N/A
[name_m]Sherlock[/name_m]- [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Watson[/name_m], [name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Buffy[/name_f] the Vampire Slayer- [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
Lost- N/A
[name_u]Orange[/name_u] is the [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]Black[/name_m]- N/A
Once Upon a Time- N/A
Chilling Adventures of [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]- N/A
The [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Bride[/name_f]- Fezzick, [name_f]Valerie[/name_f], [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] Montoya
[name_m]Little[/name_m] Women- Legitimately all of them
The Outsiders- [name_m]Johnny[/name_m] (if I’m remembering correctly)
Scooby Doo- Shaggy and [name_f]Velma[/name_f]
Downton [name_u]Abbey[/name_u]- [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], [name_m]Branson[/name_m], Mrs. [name_m]Hughes[/name_m]
NCIS- N/A
Bones- N/A
Scrubs- N/A

2 Likes

I haven’t watched many of them!
[name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]: [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] & [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
Hunger Games: Prim & [name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_m]Little[/name_m] Women: [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
Disney: [name_u]Ariel[/name_u], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] & [name_f]Mulan[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Harry Potter– [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_u]Lupin[/name_u], [name_m]Hagrid[/name_m], [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
Hunger Games–Peeta, [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] (from the prequel), [name_f]Katniss[/name_f], [name_u]Rue[/name_u]
Star Wars–the droids :slight_smile:
Marvel–[name_m]Bucky[/name_m], [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_f]Shuri[/name_f], [name_m]Clint[/name_m], [name_f]Natasha[/name_f], [name_m]Thor[/name_m], [name_f]Peggy[/name_f] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
Disney-- Walle-e and [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
Lord of the rings–[name_m]Bilbo[/name_m], [name_u]Sam[/name_u], Éowyn, Aragorn, [name_m]Faramir[/name_m]
Parks and rec–[name_f]April[/name_f], [name_u]Andy[/name_u]
The office–[name_f]Pam[/name_f], [name_m]Dwight[/name_m]
Lost–(yaaay someone included Lost!!!) [name_m]Hurley[/name_m], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Sun[/name_f], [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

2 Likes

I like Hermoine’s name, lol.
[name_u]Gale[/name_u] & [name_m]Finnick[/name_m]
I watched that a long time ago… don’t remember anyone
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
[name_m]Captain[/name_m] [name_u]America[/name_u]/Steve [name_m]Rogers[/name_m], Spiderman/Peter [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_m]Thor[/name_m], Antman/Scott Lang
N/A
[name_f]Moana[/name_f], [name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f], [name_f]Merida[/name_f], [name_m]Kristoff[/name_m]
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

2 Likes

Harry [name_m]Potter[/name_m] - [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Ginny[/name_f]
Hunger Games - [name_f]Katniss[/name_f]
Divergent - [name_u]Tris[/name_u]
Disney - [name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_f]Tiana[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Pocahontas[/name_f], [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]
Stranger things - [name_u]Eleven[/name_u] maybe, I only watched the first season
The 100 - [name_f]Lexa[/name_f] and [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] probably
Greys anatomy - [name_f]Arizona[/name_f] [name_m]Robbins[/name_m]!!! and [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] (and [name_u]Lexie[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_f]Callie[/name_f] Torres, [name_u]George[/name_u] O’[name_f]Malley[/name_f], [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u], [name_f]Carina[/name_f] Deluca and [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u])… I’ve got a few lol
The good place - [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_m]Chidi[/name_m]
Once upon a time - [name_f]Regina[/name_f] [name_m]Mills[/name_m]!!! and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Swan[/name_f], [name_f]Zelena[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] ([name_f]Tilly[/name_f]) and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] ([name_f]Margot[/name_f])
[name_m]Little[/name_m] women - [name_f]Beth[/name_f] and [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
Bones - [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] probably (even if she is barely on it) but I haven’t watched it really I just love [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] Capshaw lol

2 Likes

A bit late but…

Harry [name_m]Potter[/name_m] - [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] Weasley!
Hunger Games - [name_f]Katniss[/name_f], [name_m]Peeta[/name_m]
Divergent - [name_m]Uriah[/name_m], probably
DC - [name_u]Wonder[/name_u] Women, only experience I have with that universe in general
[name_u]Marvel[/name_u] - The Revengers and Guardians of the [name_u]Galaxy[/name_u]
Disney - Classic Disney would probably be [name_f]Tiana[/name_f]
Stranger Things - [name_f]El[/name_f] and [name_f]Erica[/name_f]
[name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] - [name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Bride[/name_f] - Erm… Fezzik probably
[name_m]Little[/name_m] Women - [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], and [name_f]Meg[/name_f] (in this order)

2 Likes

Harry [name_m]Potter[/name_m]-[name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_u]Lupin[/name_u], [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] Weasley, and [name_m]Draco[/name_m] Malfoy
Hunger Games- [name_m]Peeta[/name_m]
DC- Supergirl
[name_u]Marvel[/name_u]- [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] Witch
Disney- [name_f]Elsa[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Moana[/name_f]
Stranger Things- [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Robin[/name_u], and [name_f]Nancy[/name_f]
The Umbrella Academy- [name_m]Vanya[/name_m]
The Good Place- [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Buffy[/name_f] the Vampire Slayer- [name_m]Spike[/name_m] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_m]Little[/name_m] Women- [name_u]Jo[/name_u] and [name_f]Amy[/name_f]

1 Like

Hermione, [name_m]Cinna[/name_m], [name_f]Aleida[/name_f], [name_u]Jo[/name_u], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Angela[/name_f]

Harry [name_m]Potter[/name_m]: [name_m]Ron[/name_m] Weasley
Hunger Games: [name_m]Hamish[/name_m] or [name_m]Peeta[/name_m]
OG: Darth Vader
Pre: Padmé
Seq: [name_m]Kylo[/name_m] or [name_u]Rey[/name_u]
DC: The Joker
[name_u]Marvel[/name_u]: Spider [name_m]Man[/name_m] ([name_u]Toby[/name_u] [name_u]Maguire[/name_u] ones tho)
:zombie:‍♂: [name_u]Glen[/name_u]
Disney: [name_m]Tarzan[/name_m] or [name_m]Hercules[/name_m]
POTC: [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
LOTR: Gandalf
The 100: [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] 100%
Supernatural: [name_u]Sam[/name_u] Winchester
GOT: [name_u]Arya[/name_u] & The Hound (best duo)
GA: Dr. O’[name_f]Malley[/name_f] :pleading_face:
TVD: [name_m]Damon[/name_m] …sorry not sorry
Office: [name_m]Dwight[/name_m]
Lost: [name_f]Jin[/name_f] > [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] > [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] > [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] (that was hard)
OUAT: [name_u]Killian[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
The Outsiders: Sodapop

2 Likes

Harry [name_m]Potter[/name_m]- [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_u]Lupin[/name_u] and [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] in the books
The Hunger Games- [name_m]Peeta[/name_m], [name_f]Katniss[/name_f], honestly a lot of the characters, the hunger games are my favourite
[name_u]Marvel[/name_u]- Spiderman/Peter [name_u]Parker[/name_u]
Disney- this is hard theres so many!! I love [name_f]Moana[/name_f], [name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
Stranger Things- [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] 99- [name_f]Amy[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]
The Good Place- [name_m]Chidi[/name_m]!
[name_m]Parks[/name_m] and Rec- ALL OF THEM I LITERALLY CANNOT CHOOSE
The Office- [name_f]Pam[/name_f] or [name_f]Erin[/name_f]
[name_u]Doctor[/name_u] Who- The [name_u]Doctor[/name_u] I think, I’m not a huge fan, its just one of those shows I’ve always watched

3 Likes

Harry [name_m]Potter[/name_m]- [name_f]Luna[/name_f] Lovegood, Nymphadora Tonks, [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_u]Lupin[/name_u], [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] Weasley, [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] McGonagall, [name_m]Sirius[/name_m] [name_m]Black[/name_m]
Hunger Games:
Divergent: N/a
[name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek: Sulu I guess? I’ve only seen the one withe whales :slight_smile:
[name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars OG: [name_f]Leia[/name_f]
[name_f]Star[/name_f] wars Prequels: N/a
[name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars Sequels: [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]Poe[/name_u], [name_u]Rey[/name_u], [name_m]General[/name_m] [name_f]Leia[/name_f]
DC: [name_u]Wonder[/name_u] Woman/Diana
[name_u]Marvel[/name_u]: [name_u]Nick[/name_u] Fury, [name_u]Phil[/name_u] Coulson, [name_f]Kate[/name_f]/Hawkeye, [name_m]Clint[/name_m]/Hawkeye, [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_m]Barton[/name_m], [name_f]Melinda[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_u]James[/name_u] “Rhodey” [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]
Walking dead: N/a
Disney: [name_f]Mulan[/name_f], [name_f]Moana[/name_f],
POTC: [name_u]James[/name_u] Norrington
LOTR: Aragorn, [name_f]Merry[/name_f], [name_u]Pippin[/name_u], Legolas, Gimli, [name_u]Sam[/name_u], [name_m]Frodo[/name_m], [name_m]Faramir[/name_m], [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]
Stranger things: [name_u]Eleven[/name_u]
Supernatural: N/a
The 100: n/a
GOT: N/a
Greys anatomy: N/a
The umbrella academy: klaus, vanya
The vampire diaries: n/a
[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] 99: [name_m]Holt[/name_m], [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]
The good place: [name_f]Elanor[/name_f], [name_m]Chidi[/name_m]
[name_m]Parks[/name_m] and Rec: [name_u]Leslie[/name_u]
The office: n/a
[name_u]Doctor[/name_u] Who: Ninth [name_u]Doctor[/name_u], Tenth [name_u]Doctor[/name_u], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Martha[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
Letterkenny: n/a
[name_m]Sherlock[/name_m]: Lestrade
[name_f]Buffy[/name_f]: N/a
Lost: n/a
OITNB: n/a
OUA: N/a
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]: n/a
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Bride[/name_f]: [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] Montoya
[name_m]Little[/name_m] Women: [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], [name_u]Jo[/name_u]
The outsiders: ponyboy
Scooby doo: n/a
Downton [name_u]Abbey[/name_u]: [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_m]Bates[/name_m], [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] Crawley, [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
NCIS: [name_u]Abbey[/name_u], Gibbs
Bones: [name_u]Brennan[/name_u], [name_f]Angela[/name_f], [name_m]Zach[/name_m]
Scrubs: N/a

2 Likes

harry potter- luna lovegood and sirius black
hungergames- gale
divergent- four and christina and uriah

ima skip all the ones i havent watched and star wars cause i dont know which are originals, prequels and sequels :woozy_face: i love C3PO though
in all the marvel movies Groot is my number one inspiration :heart: love him and i also love t’challa
disney movies- gotta be simba :heart:
pirates of the carribean- theadelma and captain jack himself
lord of the rings i dont know that well but i love the elves
little women- [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]/Laurie :heart:
downton abbey- [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f]

1 Like

Harry Potter- I am a [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] child! [name_m]Neville[/name_m], McGonagall, [name_u]Lupin[/name_u], Tonks,
Hunger Games: [name_m]Finnick[/name_m]! And, [name_f]Johanna[/name_f]. I also have faint connections to [name_u]Snow[/name_u], and will advocate for him if nessesary. Prim’s death wasn’t even sad, [name_f]Katniss[/name_f] is BORING, and I just have a strong distaste to [name_m]Peeta[/name_m].
Divergent: [name_m]Uriah[/name_m]’s the only good character.
Star Trek: N/A
Star Wars OG: [name_f]Leia[/name_f] and Han!
Star wars Prequels: Uh…none of them. Maybe [name_f]Padme[/name_f].
Star Wars Sequels: [name_f]Leia[/name_f], [name_u]Po[/name_u], Han, and [name_m]Kylo[/name_m]
DC: Why would I watch DC? If I had to pick, Shazam.
Marvel: Spiderman! [name_m]Black[/name_m] Widow! [name_m]Iron[/name_m] [name_m]Man[/name_m]! T’Challa! [name_f]Shuri[/name_f]! [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Quill[/name_u]! [name_u]Loki[/name_u]!
Walking dead: N/A
Disney:
POTC: [name_m]Will[/name_m] [name_m]Turner[/name_m], and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
LOTR: N/A, I have very hateful feelings about LOTR, btw.

A long string of N/A

Stranger things: N/A
Supernatural: N/A
The 100: N/A
GOT: N/A
Greys anatomy: N/A
The umbrella academy: N/A
The vampire diaries: N/A
Brooklyn 99: N/A
The good place:N/A
Parks and Rec:N/A
The office: N/A
Doctor Who:N/A
Letterkenny: N/A
Sherlock: N/A
Buffy: N/A
Lost: n/a
OITNB: N/A
OUA: N/A
Sabrina: N/A

Princess Bride: It’s been a hot minute.
Little Women: I just have to say [name_u]Jo[/name_u]!
The outsiders: N/A
Scooby doo: Scooby, duh!
Rest, N/A

My life is exciting, wow.

1 Like

Harry Potter- Dumbledore. Always. I also love [name_m]Sirius[/name_m] [name_m]Black[/name_m], [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_u]Lupin[/name_u], and [name_m]Neville[/name_m] Longbottom.
Hunger Games- [name_u]Gale[/name_u]! Definitely Team [name_u]Gale[/name_u]!
Divergent- [name_m]Uriah[/name_m]!
Star Trek- [name_m]Picard[/name_m]!
Star Wars Original- [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and Han! Though you have to love Chewie.
Star Wars Prequels- [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] and [name_m]Obi[/name_m]-Wan!
Star Wars Sequels- [name_u]Finn[/name_u]!
DC- Spider-[name_m]Man[/name_m]!
Marvel- [name_u]Loki[/name_u]!
Walking Dead- N/A
Disney- the Hunchback
Pirates of the Caribbean- [name_m]Captain[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
Lord of the Rings- Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf, and [name_m]Bilbo[/name_m]!
Princess [name_f]Bride[/name_f]-[name_m]Westley[/name_m]!
The Outsiders- [name_m]Johnny[/name_m]! And Dally! And Soda! And Two-Bit! And [name_m]Darry[/name_m]! And Pony! And [name_m]Steve[/name_m]! Mainly [name_m]Johnny[/name_m] and Dally, though.
Scooby Doo- Shaggy

3 Likes