Favorite Disney show character, show/movie, and score?

Who is your favorite nonanimated Disney character, film, and score from the film?

Mine is either [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u], Booboo [name_m]Stewart[/name_m], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Carson[/name_u], or [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_m]Boyce[/name_m] from Descendants, Descendants 3 is my favorite movie, and Rotton to the Core is my favorite score.

I apologize in advance because I’m not really answering your question and I know remakes are controversial among Disney fans but I’m honestly really looking forward to [name_f]Mulan[/name_f]! It’s among my favorite animated Disney movies and I do love the soundtrack so I’m looking forward to the live action.

Hmmm, I’m going to think on your actual question though and I’ll post once I’ve made up my mind!

2 Likes

I love the pirates of the Caribbean movies and score. I am absolutely in love with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Swann and [name_m]Will[/name_m] [name_m]Turner[/name_m]. I also quite enjoy the haunted mansion movie with [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]. I don’t know if [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] and [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wats count but they both have great movies and scores. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite characters would be [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_m]Captain[/name_m] [name_u]America[/name_u], [name_m]Anakin[/name_m] and [name_m]Kylo[/name_m] [name_u]Ren[/name_u].

2 Likes

As a former orchestral musician I LOVE film scores, particularly [name_m]Lion[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] :heart_eyes: (such good memories of this!), [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean… [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite “classic” Disney movie is Brother [name_m]Bear[/name_m], and there’s a song on that soundtrack called Look Through [name_f]My[/name_f] Eyes which is stunning! It’s such an underrated movie imo & I watched it on a practically weekly basis as a child.

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: I just noticed you said nonanimated, oops :sweat_smile: there’s two many to choose a favourite but I love the [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars and [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] films.

1 Like

I have to agree that the scores of [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] films rule! The best Disney soundtrack of all time is the [name_m]Tarzan[/name_m] soundtrack, don’t @ me, I’m not taking criticism :wink: . [name_u]Phil[/name_u] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] did not have to bring it that hard…

In terms of DCOMs, that’s difficult. [name_f]My[/name_f] most nostalgic film is 100% High School Musical, but I don’t know if I’d say that’s the best or the one with the best music. I definitely still know all the words to the songs though. I also enjoyed Camp [name_m]Rock[/name_m] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Protection Program when I was younger. Descendants was a little after my time, and I found the first film very predictable so I haven’t watched any more, but the songs from that franchise do bop! Everyone and their little sister did a dance to Rotten to the Core the next year at competitions though haha. I do love [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u], and I loved [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_m]Boyce[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite show & character would be [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] McGuire! [name_f]Live[/name_f]-action movie wise though, I have a lot of favourites: Confessions of a Teenage [name_u]Drama[/name_u] [name_f]Queen[/name_f], The [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Diaries, Flubber, [name_u]George[/name_u] of the Jungle and The Parent Trap! :slight_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite songs are probably That Girl from Confessions of a Teenage [name_u]Drama[/name_u] [name_f]Queen[/name_f] and What Dreams are Made Of from The [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] McGuire Movie!

1 Like

I loved [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Protection Program when I was younger, though I haven’t seen it in ages! [name_f]My[/name_f] friends and I used to watch it practically every time they came over.

2 Likes

Does score mean music?

I’m not sure which films are made by Disney so I’m going off of the IMDb list I found but not sure if the list included all the films because I didn’t see some films like Camp Rock, Descendants, and Princess Protection Program listed on there.

My favorite live action Disney movies not including Marvel and Star Wars are Escape to Witch Mountain, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids!, The Parent Trap (1998), Pirates of the Caribbean, Freaky Friday (2003), and Eight Below!

Also enjoyed Flight of the Navigator, George of the Jungle, Air Bud, Snow Dogs, the Young Black Stallion, Around the World in 80 days, Sky High, Ice Princess, Prince of Persia, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Tron Legacy, Tomorrowland, and Aladdin

I’ve been really wanting to see the Earth Day nature films but I haven’t got around to watching any of them. I also missed seeing the Lion King but hopefully I can see it soon.

I really look forward to see Mulan!!!

For music, I can only recall the music for Aladdin, High School Musical, and Pirates of the Caribbean so the others must not be memorable.

1 Like

I really liked the live action [name_m]Aladdin[/name_m], and I love older shows like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] & [name_f]Maddie[/name_f], [name_u]Jessie[/name_u], and Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u].

1 Like

Liv and [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] and [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] are sooooo good!!