Favorite Eleanor variation?

[name_m]Ive[/name_m] tried to look for as many variations of [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] as I can and these were what I found!

[name_f]Eleonora[/name_f], [name_f]Elinor[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanore[/name_f], [name_f]Eléonore[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] (or just traditional Eleanor)

what is your favorite variation and why? :heart:

I love just the traditional [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], but I would choose [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] for the nickname of [name_f]Lenora[/name_f].

Timeless and traditional [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is my favorite! :ear_of_rice:

I’m also a fan of [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] and [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] :bouquet:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite, somewhat arbitrarily, is [name_f]Eleanore[/name_f]. It just looks more complete to me. [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] is nice too.

[name_f]Elinor[/name_f]. I love its pared back look and its literary tie.

1 Like

Simple [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ia my fave, followed by [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f].
I like [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] and [name_f]Elora[/name_f] too

[name_f]Elanor[/name_f]! beautiful, sweet, literary. I love that it’s the name of a (fictional) flower, and I love the elvish meaning of “sun star” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

from your list, I like just [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Elinor[/name_f], and [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f]! I also like the similar [name_f]Elora[/name_f], [name_f]Lenore[/name_f], [name_f]Azenor[/name_f], [name_f]Elnora[/name_f], [name_f]Alienor[/name_f], and Eilionoir!

Eleanor is the only variation i like for me, but could see Eleonora working well for others

In my countey [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] is the default spelling and it is also one of my favourite spellings. I also love Eléanore and Aliénor! (French variations) and [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] (Spanish). I also like [name_f]Leonora[/name_f], [name_f]Leonore[/name_f].
[name_f]Elinor[/name_f] is cool too.
I do not really like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. I would not give it even in the right context, because it just happens I do not like it while I love Aliénor and like [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] so much! [name_f]Do[/name_f] not like how it looks and it would get so mispelled here, as it is not one of the usual spellings. I would rather go by [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f], usual spellings here that I like too. I would love to use Aliénor and Eléanore in a [name_u]French[/name_u] speaking country.

1 Like

I like the [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] spelling out of the ones you mentioned.

I like [name_f]Eleanore[/name_f]. It’s one of my in-laws’ names, and I like the spelling.

I love [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] most, with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] close behind.

Other favorites are [name_f]Lenora[/name_f], [name_f]Leonor[/name_f], [name_f]Ellen[/name_f], Nell/Nella/Nellie, and [name_u]Noor[/name_u]!

[name_f]My[/name_f] daughter is [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] so im partial to that variation lol. I mostly like the way it looks. I also like [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] for the ties to LotR :rofl:.

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] because the “ea” is so enchanting and rare.

I’m also a massive fan of [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]!

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]! It is just so sweet. This girl could have any aesthetic, and ahh I am in love. [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] is precious though. Sleek, flawless, and rather delightful! I adore noor as a nn! [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] is also gorgeous. :bouquet:

[name_f]Elinor[/name_f] is hands-down my favorite. I loooooove [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u], and [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] was the older sister’s name in Sense and Sensibility. I was also obsessed with old tv when I was a teenager and one of my favorites was Father Knows Best. I wanted to be the older daughter, [name_f]Betty[/name_f], who was played by [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_m]Donahue[/name_m].

[name_f]Lenore[/name_f] & [name_f]Lenora[/name_f] would poll at the top for me. I have an inclination towards names with the ‘len’ beginning for both girls and boys but with this set I like how it can go either way with nicknames - [name_f]Nora[/name_f] or [name_f]Leni[/name_f] or [name_f]Lena[/name_f]

Also love [name_f]Elenoa[/name_f] which I believe is from the [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_m]Pacific[/name_m] islands. [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] is cute too and would place third out of 3 in my list.

I feel the same way about [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] :sweat_smile:

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], [name_u]Noor[/name_u] is so lovely :heart: