Favorite name starting with A?

Out of these four names starting with A, what is your favorite name for a girl?

1. [name_m]Archer[/name_m]
  2. [name_u]Ashton[/name_u]
  3. [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
  4. [name_m]Austin[/name_m]

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is the only one I would consider for a girl. The others seem really masculine to me.

For a girl, [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] for sure.

If I were to name a girl [name_m]Austin[/name_m], I’d spell it [name_u]Austen[/name_u] (a la [name_f]Jane[/name_f]).

[name_m]Archer[/name_m], [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], and [name_m]Austin[/name_m] are 100% male to me, so my favorite for a girl would be [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]. My favorite names from the list are [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_m]Austin[/name_m].

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is the only name I will consider for a girl from the list.

I agree, [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] would be the best for a girl. However, I do know a girl named [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], so it can work.

My favorite A names ~ [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Avalon[/name_f], [name_f]Adira[/name_f], [name_f]Adessa[/name_f], [name_f]Alessia[/name_f], [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u], [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Aria[/name_f], [name_f]Arianne[/name_f], [name_f]Adela[/name_f]…

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u], as previous posters have said, is the only name I’d consider for a girl.

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is the only name I’d actually use for a girl irl

[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] and [name_m]Austin[/name_m]. Very fond of them for both genders. [name_u]Ashtin[/name_u], [name_u]Austen[/name_u] too.

I would consider [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] for a girl. None of the others.

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is the only one I prefer on a girl. [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] also works, I went to school with 2 girl [name_u]Ashton[/name_u]'s and another spelled [name_u]Ashtyn[/name_u].

A little girl I grew up with was named [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], and it took me a long time to see that name as a guys name rather than a girls name because of my association with that girl.
I am a sucker for the name [name_m]Archer[/name_m], I have never though of it for a girl, I think it could be a cool girls name.
I like [name_m]Austin[/name_m], but spelled [name_u]Austen[/name_u] (as in [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u]).
I think [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] takes my vote though. On a little girl, I see it as a cute naturey name. A little girl who likes being outside.
I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them, I think you can push the boundaries and use anyone them for a girl if you really want. But [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] gets my vote for a girl!

[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] is okay. I like [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] for either gender, but [name_m]Archer[/name_m] feels masculine. My favourite names are more like [name_f]Amabel[/name_f], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Annalise[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_f]Adeliza[/name_f].

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] or [name_u]Austen[/name_u] are the only ones I’d use for a girl. Another similar name is [name_u]Arden[/name_u], it has that ‘en’ sound at the end and is just barely in the Top 1000.

Out of that list I’d choose [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]. MAYBE I’d go with [name_u]Austen[/name_u] or [name_u]Ashtyn[/name_u], but those spellings only!

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u], but only because they others are quite masculine. If these were picks for boys, I’d say [name_m]Archer[/name_m].

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u], though even that I prefer on boys

For a girl? Surely you mean boy.

Anyway [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is the only one I would consider. The other 3 are definitely boys names.

I love [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] (and [name_u]Austen[/name_u] – this spelling)…but only on a boy.