Favorite Names in the Last User Card

@norin

Yes, I loved those combos so much that I added them to mine, but I’ve removed them now. Sorry if that bothered you! :white_heart:

1 Like

@alexandra.roberts11

oh no! i didn’t mean to hurt your feelings! it’s ok, you can use them! :yellow_heart:

maybe next time you should write me a dm or note in your uc that it was inspired by my combos!

but it makes my heart happy that my combos are loved, especially the one with moose! :sparkles:

so, i’m sorry if it seemed like an attack! please, forget it!

also, what do you think about creating a fun combo together? :blush:

to the next poster: please do @kidpix21’s signature! thank you! :sparkles:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m], and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] & [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@norin

That’s ok, I just wanted to make sure I hadn’t upset you by using them! And yes, I would love to make a combo together! :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

My faves of yours are Niccolo Thomasso and Gioia Carmina! Gioia is really sweet. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

From your list I love [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_u]Florence[/name_u], [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] for girls (all on my list). For boys I LOVE [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] (my top boys name) and I like [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Seven[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] are wonderful!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u], & [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Halley[/name_u] (I feel like they would make the coolest sibset!)

1 Like

Okay, I absolutely ADORE [name_f]Flora[/name_f] Ottilie!! It’s so cute! [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is cool too, and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Ines[/name_f]

1 Like

Ohhh, I absolutely adore Nathaniel “Nat” from your list!! That’s on my list too. Sooo charming and cute! Margaret “Madge” is also darling!!

[name_f]Annalise[/name_f], Anna-Claire, [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Theodota[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u] & [name_f]Renata[/name_f] [name_f]Poem[/name_f] are stunning!

1 Like

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] & [name_f]Clea[/name_f] [name_f]Muse[/name_f] are great!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Gioia[/name_f] [name_f]Carmina[/name_f] and [name_m]Niccolo[/name_m] [name_m]Tomasso[/name_m]!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]! I also really like [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] + [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Ilsabe

1 Like

i love julietta apolline, isola artemis, léonie zobel, morrisey aren rosewood, yvon lysandros and maeva halfmoon! all the names in your uc are stunning

1 Like

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] Rosier, Riverina [name_f]Moon[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] & Lantana [name_u]Rue[/name_u]!

1 Like

Oooh, [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Therese[/name_f], [name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_m]Warner[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]

1 Like