Favorite Nell Names?

See the results of this poll: Favorite Nell Names? Mark as many as you like.

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Cornelia/Nelia : 11 (14%)
  • Fenella/Fenna/Nella : 7 (9%)
  • Elinor/Nell : 7 (9%)
  • Eleanor/Nell : 30 (39%)
  • Nellie : 11 (14%)
  • Nelda : 1 (1%)
  • Prunella/Nella : 2 (3%)
  • Nelly : 2 (3%)
  • Maginel : 1 (1%)
  • Other?: 5 (6%)

My favourites are [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] and [name_f]Fenella[/name_f]. I also like: [name_f]Annelie[/name_f] / [name_f]Anneli[/name_f], [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] and [name_f]Nellary[/name_f].

I’m not keen on [name_f]Nell[/name_f] myself, nor can I say I’m all too fond of any of the name options in the poll, however, I did vote other for the sake of [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] & [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Nell[/name_f]! ^^
I voted other though, I love it as a nickname for [name_f]Helen[/name_f]/[name_f]Helena[/name_f] or [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]. I’ve also been toying with the idea of [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]/[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] nn [name_f]Nell[/name_f], just because I love [name_f]Nell[/name_f]. And considering [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]/[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] nn [name_f]Nell[/name_f] or [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]/[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] nn [name_f]Nell[/name_f] although I feel very unsure about how well it would actually work…

While I don’t personally like the name, [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]/[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] nn [name_f]Nell[/name_f] would be a pleasant surprise :slight_smile:

My favorite is [name_f]Nella[/name_f].

[name_f]Nellary[/name_f] is kind of cool. Never heard it before nameberry.

[name_f]Nellie[/name_f], [name_f]Fenella[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I voted [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] but [name_f]Janelle[/name_f] is my all time fave [name_f]Nell[/name_f] name.

[name_f]Fenella[/name_f] is lovely! It makes me think of fennel and liniseed and is a cousin of one of a name I really love, [name_f]Finola[/name_f].