Favorite nn for Felicity?

I think [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Tilly[/name] are too close for sisters so use [name]Tilly[/name] as a nn for [name]Felicity[/name] if you like it. My favorite nn for [name]Felicity[/name] is Fizzy - there used to be someone on nameberry who used it for her dd and I thought it was just adorable - especially because you only plan to use it as a family name.

[name]Lissie[/name]/Lissy is my favorite.

I know a little girl called [name]Felicity[/name] who goes by [name]Flick[/name] or Flicky. [name]Both[/name] cute on a little girl.

I don’t think [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Tilly[/name] are too close as sisters. I think they would sound nice together.

[name]Flick[/name] reminds me of that kid on A [name]Christmas[/name] [name]Story[/name] who got his tongue stuck. Lol.

My best mate at school was [name]Felicity[/name] and was always known as [name]Flick[/name]

You could nn her City, Fliss, Lissy, [name]Ty[/name] (Tee), Li-li, just a few ideas :slight_smile:

I like both [name]Fee[/name] and Lissy as nn. [name]Felicity[/name] is such an awesome name! love it

oh I love Flicka and City…so cute!

I just added a poll but please still continue to post.

Does anyone have any feedback on the name [name]Felicity[/name] itself? We are thinking [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Louise[/name].

My dd’s name is [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and she generally goes by [name]Felicity[/name]. However, her younger brother and sister couldn’t pronouce the name for the longest time and call her Ditty. Her kindred spirit friends are allowed to call her [name]Fay[/name], as she insists we pronouce it [name]FAY[/name]-Liss-ity instead of FUH liss ity. DH calls her Filly [name]Lou[/name], when they are joking around.

Nicknames I’ve been given include; fiss, fissy, fliss, flissy, fizz, flick. My favourite is fliss but Go by flick most often. I would keep [name]Tilly[/name] open as an option.

Fliss.
But I also like the simple Feli.

That’s cute. Our son is almost three and kinda says Lisaty when he talks about her.

Dh’s grandma’s reaction to seeing my ultrasound folder titled [name]Felicity[/name]. “You’re not naming her [name]Felicia[/name] are you?” Insert annoyingly disgusted tone here. Oi. That woman. A couple years ago we told her we were considering [name]Genevieve[/name] and she asked why we couldn’t use a “nice” name like [name]Molly[/name] or [name]Paula[/name].