[name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Ariane[/name_f]
[name_u]London[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Domenica[/name_f]

Thanks!

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Domenica[/name_f]

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Stands out the most to me. Sweet, beautiful, and elegant.

[name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so gorgeous!

I like [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Ariane[/name_f] the best.

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is so sophisticated

[name_u]London[/name_u] is lovely…

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my favourite :slight_smile: I also like [name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Hard choice, but I went with [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Ariane[/name_f]–two beautiful and distinctive names. I also love [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Domenica[/name_f]. My only concern over that is that [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is very popular. But it’s still a great name. The only name on your list that I’d hesitate to use is [name_u]London[/name_u] because I’m generally not fond of using city names as names for people.

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

I vote [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as well. I am not a fan of [name_f]Livia[/name_f] - it sounds like someone forgot the “O” on [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Domenica[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], but not a fan of grace. My favorite combo would be [name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], although I am not a fan of Livias meaning. Kind of a coincidence, I know someone named [name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] w/ a sister named [name_f]Domenica[/name_f]!

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (truly lovely options though, it was a difficult choice!)

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]! :slight_smile:
but [name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is gorgeous as well

Ooh I love both [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!

I like [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or [name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :slight_smile: