Favorite of these five

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best?

Respondents: 76 (This poll is closed)

• Nola : 15 (20%)
  • Nadine : 4 (5%)
  • Naomi : 13 (17%)
  • Ramona : 18 (24%)
  • Raven : 6 (8%)
  • Ruby: 20 (26%)

I picked [name_f]Nola[/name_f]. What are your other kids’ names though? It might be easier for people to pick if they know the style of your other children’s names

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is my favorite! [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is also super cute, though! I’d either pick [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] or [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] as my second pick.

My favorite is [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] with [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] as second choice

Rockford ([name_m]Rocky[/name_m]) and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] ([name_f]Rosie[/name_f]) - Rockford is a family name :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_u]Raven[/name_u], and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]! I voted [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], but I like all three of the R’s :).

I like [name_f]Nadine[/name_f], and I hardly ever hear it so it got my vote!

I think it would be nice to balance things out a little with an N name since all the rest of you are Rs!

If you’re not set on another R name, I really like [name_f]Nola[/name_f] with your other childrens’ names. I feel it has the same dash of style and spunk.

I voted for [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] but having seen your other kids’ names [name_m]Rocky[/name_m], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is just too cutesy for me, so I would switch my vote to [name_f]Nola[/name_f]. It nicely compliments the others but is a bit less expected than a R-y name.