Favorite or Compromise

See the results of this poll: Which one

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Asa Leo : 7 (16%)
  • August Leo : 29 (67%)
  • Arthur Leo: 7 (16%)

All three would work so well with [name_m]Bram[/name_m]! I think [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] shares such similar sounds with [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] that perhaps the other two are better in that respect. But it’s a tough choice. :confused:

I think I’m going to vote [name_u]August[/name_u], but I love [name_u]Asa[/name_u] with [name_m]Bram[/name_m], too. You really cannot go wrong here!

You have three great choices and they all work well with [name_m]Bram[/name_m]. Maybe wait til he’s born and see what feel right?

I like [name_u]August[/name_u] !

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] - This is my least favorite. [name_u]Asa[/name_u] is just not my taste because it has many features of common feminine names now with this being short and ending in A. I can see gender being confused on paper (not sure if this would bother you though as to some it does and some it doesn’t just wanted to mention it)
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] - My favorite. I love everything about this combo and the individual names. The nickname [name_u]Gus[/name_u] is so sweet.
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] - I like this but don’t love. it just makes me think of the cartoon aardvark character [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. I’m not a huge fan of the nicknames art and [name_m]Artie[/name_m] (not sure if you would use nicknames though).

I love both [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Asa[/name_u]. I can appreciate [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] too even if it isn’t a personal favorite. I voted for [name_u]August[/name_u] because it works great with [name_m]Bram[/name_m] and it’s a name you’re both happy with. While I love [name_u]Asa[/name_u], the combo is very short for me.

While personal name preferences sway me towards [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m], I think that [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is a stunningly handsome name for a compromise! I think you should go with that combo, since you’re both happy with it. [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Bram[/name_m] go very well together too, so it’s perfect.

Another vote for [name_u]August[/name_u]! [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is adorable and striking

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is my favourite! And I think it’s great that you both like it

I think [name_u]August[/name_u] is a great choice!
I also like [name_u]Asa[/name_u] quite a bit. Greatly dislike the nicknames [name_m]Art[/name_m]/[name_m]Artie[/name_m] so I can’t get on board with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] for that reason.

I know brothers called [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m], so I voted [name_u]Asa[/name_u], but [name_u]August[/name_u] is a very close second. All three are dreamers’ names, good luck.