Favorite V Names?

I am not expecting a baby girl but have lately stumbled across so many so many V names that I like and was wondering which is your favourite!

[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Vionnet[/name]
[name]Vesper[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Velvet[/name]
[name]Venetia[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]

Are there any you really like that I didn’t mention?

Verily
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Vienna[/name]

I love the name [name]Vienna[/name] especially! It’s such a great city with such a pretty name. :slight_smile:

[name]Vesper[/name] is my favourite V-name! I also like [name]Vivien[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Violette[/name], [name]Vienne[/name] and Vilhelmine.

I completely forgot about [name]Vivien[/name]! I love that name too! [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Vesper[/name] calls up too many images of [name]Vesper[/name] Lynd? Thanks for your comments!

[name]Victoria[/name]. Also like the other derivations - [name]Viktoria[/name], [name]Victorina[/name]…

While I also really like [name]Victoria[/name], I think making it any more complicated is going a little bit too far. [name]Victoria[/name] is already a really pretty name with a lot of history and I don’t think it needs to go into [name]Victorina[/name] and things like that. I agree with you though that [name]Victoria[/name] is a lovely name!

My favorite V names:

[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Violette[/name]
[name]Violetta[/name]
[name]Virtue[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Vesper[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]

I don’t think so, but I loved the name before I saw the film. I like [name]Vesper[/name] Lynd (and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Green[/name]) though, so it’s not really an issue for me!

My favorites are [name]Viviana[/name] and [name]Verity[/name].

[name]Violet[/name] is easily my favorite.

[name]Vivien[/name] and [name]Vera[/name] are pretty, too.

Of yours, I like [name]Victoria[/name] the most and [name]Vesper[/name] second.

Some other V names I like:

[name]Valencia[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Violette[/name]
[name]Viveca[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name]

[name]Vivienne[/name] (in any form)
[name]Valentina[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Virginia[/name]
[name]Vincenza[/name]
[name]Violaine[/name]
Vivette

[name]Vera[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] are my faves. [name]Valentina[/name] is also pretty

[name]Vera[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name]. I know those were suggested several times but they’re my two personal favorites.

[name]Valora[/name]! Is my new favorite V name we will be using it as a middle in honor of my mom [name]Valerie[/name].

[name]Violet[/name] is my nieces name and it fits her so perfectly we call her [name]ViVi[/name] (vye-vye)

I’m liking V-names, too : )

I love the British pronunciation of [name]Viola[/name] (VAI-uh-la) but hate the possibility of someone saying “Vee-OH-la” or “Vai-OH-la” !!

I also like [name]Vada[/name] (inspired by the “My Girl” movies), but I prefer to spell it [name]Veda[/name] or [name]Veida[/name].

[name]Verona[/name] is cool, and I like [name]Vivica[/name], too. [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Violeta[/name] are very pretty.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Violet[/name]! It’s easily in my top 4, I can see me with a [name]Violet[/name] some day. :slight_smile:

I also really, really love [name]Vesper[/name] and [name]Verity[/name]. I also quite like [name]Valeria[/name] and [name]Valentina[/name], not sure if those were mentioned yet. :slight_smile:

[name]Viveca[/name], [name]Verity[/name], and [name]Valentine[/name]/[name]Valen[/name]/[name]Vale[/name] have been my favorites lately.

[name]Valentina[/name]
[name]Vittoria[/name]/[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Vanna[/name]