Favourite flower name?

Just put it curiosity? What is your favourite flower name? Mines definitely [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f]🥰

Daisy, [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] or [name_u]Oleander[/name_u]!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] too!!

Violet, [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] or [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]

1 Like

Lily and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] are my favorite! I love all flower names however :sob: so it be hard to say and honestly depends on the day! [name_u]Unique[/name_u] choice but I also really love [name_f]Petal[/name_f] and I know that’s a hit or miss sometimes

1 Like

Rose/Rosa!

1 Like

Honestly flower names are actually my favourite so this is hard.

I think for me my favourite flower name is [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and it’s sad for me that I have to let [name_f]Rose[/name_f] go for my daughter due in [name_f]February[/name_f] as she’s so beautiful. I’m envious of parents with daughters named [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :rose:

After [name_f]Rose[/name_f] currently it would have to be [name_f]Lily[/name_f] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. I’m saying [name_f]Lily[/name_f] because I love the flower and one of the top names on my list is [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] I’ve honestly just fallen in love. Currently I’m debating between [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f] for my daughter.

[name_f]Flower[/name_f] names are the best :bouquet::hibiscus::rose::sunflower::tulip::cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Linnea and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Tansy, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Picotee[/name_f]

2 Likes

Dahlia and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f]! [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] stems (so to speak) from the [name_m]German[/name_m] word meaning “heather.”

1 Like

Iris is beautiful! The connection to Greek mythology is equally fun.

2 Likes

Lucky [name_f]Clover[/name_f]! :four_leaf_clover:

I do love [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f] too though.

1 Like

Belladonna, [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

2 Likes

Lavender :slight_smile:

Runner-up: [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]

2 Likes

Magnolia

2 Likes

I love so many! [name_f]My[/name_f] top 5 would be:
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

1 Like

I have to pick just one?! :joy: Well, okay. Number one is far & away sweet [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. But my top five are are…

1. Daisy

2. Olive

3. Lilie

4. Indigo

5. Violet

1 Like

I’m a fan of [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] Also [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f], Liatris and [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f]. On the guilty pleasure side, [name_f]Peony[/name_f] and [name_f]Geranium[/name_f]

For the florally related names, [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], RosaDea and [name_f]Lilliana[/name_f]

2 Likes

Tansy, [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] and Zinna. [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] if it counts. But I just read The Language of Flowers and [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] has a not so nice meaning :frowning:

1 Like

Iris, [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

1 Like