Favourite middles for Lyra and Atlas?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries.
Favourite potential middles for future baby [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]/[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]?

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Bram[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Calloway[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Octavian[/name_m].

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to throw any other suggestions at me too :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance!

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Bram[/name_m] are gorgeous, both of them. I’d prefer [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] spelled [name_f]Blithe[/name_f] with [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] as I tend not to like too many Y’s myself and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Blithe[/name_f] feels a lot tidier (to me). I like the one syllable, not too out there yet quite uncommon middles with the quirky mythological/astronomical firsts.

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is really nice too, as is [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Octavian[/name_m].

Thanks [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]. I’ve had the same thought about [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] having too many ys but I just can’t get my head around [name_f]Blithe[/name_f] spelled like that - I think it’s with a y or nothing for me. Pleased you like [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Bram[/name_m] :slight_smile:

My favourites are [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Calloway[/name_m].

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Isaline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Arianne[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Montague[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]

I like [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Calloway[/name_m].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your taste in names - [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] are two of my favourites.

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Calloway[/name_m]

I love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Calloway[/name_m] is my favourite combo for [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. I love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]! My combo’s [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

I just realised too that on top of the two Y’s, in [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], both names have [name_m]LY[/name_m]- in them (not sure how I missed that earlier, but anyway). In this case, I greatly prefer [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. Still sticking with [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Bram[/name_m] though - he’s brilliant!

Thanks, I love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Isaline[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Arianne[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Montague[/name_m]. [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Arianne[/name_f] also reminded me of the name [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] - I like the combo [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] too.

Thanks everyone for your replies. My personal favourites are probably [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Calloway[/name_m], because of the nerdy fact my children’s middle names would then start with A, B, and C. (The A and B so far were unintentional). But I can’t give up the other potential middles either. I still like them all :slight_smile: Although [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] I take your point about [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]! It’s definitely not an ideal middle for [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], I just love the name on its own.

Myosotis - I like your combo. Very literary!

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Calloway[/name_m]- flow, syllables, and vowel variation is great with these :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is absolutely stunning, and I think both [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Bram[/name_m] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Calloway[/name_m] are handsome.

I like [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] the best out of your list. I have a character named [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and I’m still deciding on the middle: either [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]. I actually really like the combo [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Octavian[/name_m]. I never thought I’d like those names together but they totally work.

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Bram[/name_m] are great!

Hardertobreathe I think you’re the first one to go for [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Octavian[/name_m]! [name_m]Octavian[/name_m] is one of my husband’s picks.

Another combo I just thought of… [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]…

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Octavian[/name_m], you have chosen awesome names. :slight_smile:

I like all of them, but if I had to pick I guess I would go with [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Calloway[/name_m].

I love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Bram[/name_m]

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Calloway[/name_m]. I like [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] too; generally I try to avoid rhymey syllables like [name_m]Ly[/name_m]-[name_m]Bly[/name_m], but it is cute and spunky, and just a tad sing-songy in flow, not too much.