Favourite names of the month:

Got a soft spot for these names. Your thoughts?

Izabelle/Isabelle (Liking that z FSR)
[name_f]Alessia[/name_f]
Yelena/Elena
[name_f]Jacquelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolda[/name_f]
:green_heart:

6 Likes

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] are all time favorites of mine!

I’m also quite fond of [name_f]Alessia[/name_f] and [name_f]Yelena[/name_f].

1 Like

Really happy to see my name (Elena) mentioned on the forums, I don’t see it too often around here :blush: [name_f]Alessia[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] are also gorgeous!

3 Likes

[name_f]Alessia[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] are delightful!!!

1 Like

Really like [name_f]Yelena[/name_f] and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], love [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] with this spelling :heart:

1 Like

I also have the soft spot for [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Isolda[/name_f] (though for sure would rather the [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] spelling), [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Yelena[/name_f], and [name_f]Elena[/name_f] :green_heart:

2 Likes

All these names are beautiful!! Some that are on my list too are

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] , [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], Yelena/Elena, [name_f]Jacquelyn[/name_f], and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

In order of preference:

[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] - A gorgeous, regal classic. One of my favourites. I would definitely stick to this spelling, or [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] (my fave).
[name_f]Elena[/name_f] - [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name. Becoming very popular if that bothers you though.
[name_f]Yelena[/name_f] - Also very pretty, I slightly prefer [name_f]Elena[/name_f].
[name_f]Jacquelyn[/name_f] - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name that you don’t hear much anymore. I think this will sound refreshing in a few years time. It’s a lovely, sophisticated name. [name_f]Jacquie[/name_f] is a cute NN. I also like [name_f]Jaqueline[/name_f], Which looks more classic to me.
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - [name_m]Just[/name_m] a lovely name that always makes me happy when I hear it. :grin:

Overall, great choices. :smile:

1 Like

I absolutely adore [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is also such a sweet, bouncy name. I think [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] would be really sweet on a pair of sisters!

Also, as a [name_u]Marvel[/name_u] fan, very sweet to see [name_f]Yelena[/name_f] on your faves list. :relaxed: Such a strong, pretty name!

1 Like