Favourite of my list?

See the results of this poll: Favourite(s) from my list?

Respondents: 86 (This poll is closed)

• Andromeda : 15 (6%)
  • Mae : 35 (15%)
  • Gwendolen : 27 (12%)
  • Aurora : 27 (12%)
  • Iris : 44 (19%)
  • Wanda : 3 (1%)
  • Aurelia : 37 (16%)
  • Victoria “Tori” : 21 (9%)
  • Gaia : 18 (8%)
  • Amora: 6 (3%)

[name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] are my favorites. Beautiful list!

I like:

[name_f]Mae[/name_f]: Sweet and simple, [name_f]Mae[/name_f] feels very free-spirited also
[name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]: Stately and magical without being frilly.
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]: Vintage and up and coming.
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]: A solid classic, and I like the feisty nn [name_f]Tori[/name_f].
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f]: I’d love to hear more of this name. It’s sweet and understated.

[name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f], and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - they are both on our top five list for a little girl! I love their simplicity and vintage vibe.

[name_f]Wanda[/name_f] isn’t one of my favorite names, but it’s refreshing to see it’s somebody else’s.
I also like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Gaia[/name_f]! I also really like [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f].

My favorites are [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], and simple [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. Nice list!

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], and [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] are all beautiful! I also like sweet [name_f]Mae[/name_f], and [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] is a gp of mine.

I voted [name_f]Gaia[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] & [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], though [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] is definitely the front-runner for me (as it’s on of my own favourites).

I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] -

I long for alliteration with [name_f]Mae[/name_f] - paired with a last name like [name_f]Mae[/name_f] Magarvey, [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]McDonald[/name_m]… can’t explain it, but it is so crisp, yet sweet! the only concern with [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is avoiding the country bumpkin feel, so I’d pair it with something more sophisticated. [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]?
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] is just so lovely and not a common botanical name, so it still feels fresh yet vintage.

I chose [name_f]Iris[/name_f] (my favorite flower), [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] (nod to my Welsh heritage), [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] nn [name_f]Tori[/name_f] (one of my daughter’s friends & a very sweet girl), & [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] (probably a gp but I would love the nn [name_f]Andi[/name_f]).