Favourite Sister Set?

See the results of this poll: Which Sibset?

Respondents: 64 (This poll is closed)

• Eve and Eden : 2 (3%)
  • Emilia and Adelina : 8 (13%)
  • Maeve and Olive : 9 (14%)
  • Willow and Violet : 13 (20%)
  • Cora and Tessa : 8 (13%)
  • Elowen and Romilly : 18 (28%)
  • Cassandra and Octavia: 6 (9%)

I voted for [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] but [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] were close.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] and [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] are a dreamy set

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] are lovely too

I voted [name_f]Cora[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] because they are just so perfectly paired. But [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] and [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] are lovely together, too!

I also love [name_f]Willow[/name_f] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] & [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] as pairs. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] and [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] are glorious!

[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]! Never would have thought to put those to together, but they work!

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] & [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] make for a beautiful little duo!

Haha. Seems [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] and [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] are firmly in the lead, but I’m wondering if I’d change it to [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] now. Hmmm…

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] and [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] got my vote

You’re evil… I literally love every combo on this list… [name_m]How[/name_m] am I supposed to pick!?

After five (5) minutes of pondering, I’ve decided to go with [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] because it’s the combo I could see for myself the most. [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] were a close CLOSE second.

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] for me; though there are lots of lovely choices on your list! :slight_smile: