Favourite virtue names?

Oh! And dearest put “[name]Ever[/name]”. This is one of my all time favorite names, but I don’t really consider it a virtue name.

Dearest, your list is just brilliant!

One of our unborn twin girls will have the middle [name]Blithe[/name]/[name]Blythe[/name], which I like to think of as a homage to the virtue name theme which was going on on my mother’s side of the family (her sisters are [name]Prudence[/name] and [name]Modesty[/name], although [name]Modesty[/name] goes by her middle, [name]Helen[/name]). I also love [name]Verity[/name].

My sister-in-law is [name]Letitia[/name], which means happy, and [name]Tacita[/name] is a brilliant Latin name which I came across in the Telegraph birth announcements recently - it means silent.

Thank you! I searched far and wide to add as many as possible without adding names with virtuous meaning like [name]Amy[/name] and [name]Justus[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Blithe[/name] is lovely! I prefer this spelling myself, but most prefer the other so far ^^
[name]Modesty[/name] only makes me think of the [name]Modesty[/name] [name]Blaise[/name] comics, or she’d be on the list as well :slight_smile:

[name]Tacita[/name] is really interesting actually! I love [name]Silence[/name], but fear it’s a bit much for a girl to carry, so a name that means [name]Silence[/name] is a nice alternative! Thanks!

[name]Honor[/name]/[name]Honorah[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name]

I love virtue names.

[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Honor[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Faith[/name]
[name]Prudence[/name]
[name]Patience[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]