FEARS!!!!!!!

I am expecting my first baby in august 2010 and am really worried about the delivery and god forbid complications! :cry: :frowning: HELPPP!

Well, of course it is scary because you don’t know for sure what the outcome will be, but the best thing I can say is that having a baby is a lot like your wedding. The whole thing goes by so fast and is kind of like an out-of-body experience. I have only hazy, spotty memories of the whole thing. As long as you trust your dr and are fairly well-prepared for the process (I recommend watching a lot of TLC [name]Baby[/name] [name]Story[/name]. I’m serious. I learned SO much from it), then you know you are in good hands and you will all come out fine in the end! And really, when I look back, it was the best day of my life. I would go back and do it all again in a heartbeat.

You will be fine! I suggest signing up for a good birthing class. Not one of those one day things, but a course of classes. I did a 12-week [name]Bradley[/name] method course and it was sooo helpful! There is also Lamaze, etc., and many combined method courses. Information is the best antidote to fear!

[name]EDIT[/name]: Oh! I just saw that the baby is due this month, which is any day now! Your anxiety is totally normal. [name]Just[/name] breathe and trust your body!

thank you guys and i love A [name]Baby[/name] [name]Story[/name] and TLC!