Febuary names? or (winter names?)

[name]Hi[/name] everyone, I still can’t decide on a name so many beautiful girls names that I love!
I am due to give birth on the 6th of Febuary (so possibily late [name]January[/name] if early!)
So I was wondering if you guys have any Febuary or [name]January[/name] names? I think that it could be a lovely idea and very personal to our baby girl.
At the moment most of the names I love are quite vintage or older names, I don’t tend to like the really modern names as much but I’ll be open minded if you have any modern names that correspond.
Thank you for all your lovely suggestions!
[name]Sammi[/name] xx

[name]Valentina[/name] for February would be kind of neat so long as she wasn’t actually born on [name]Valentine[/name]'s [name]Day[/name].

Well, let’s see:
[name]Snow[/name]
[name]Neva[/name] (means white snow)
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Winter[/name]

There is also a good blog post on this: Winter Baby Names | Nameberry

I adore [name]Neve[/name]. It means snow.

[name]Violet[/name]. It’s the birth flower for February.

[name]Bridget[/name]/[name]Brigid[/name]
[name]Amethyst[/name]
[name]January[/name] ([name]Jan[/name], [name]Janna[/name] for short?)
[name]Lux[/name]
Imbolc (for a middle name, definitely.)
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]/[name]Lucia[/name]

Seconding [name]Bianca[/name] and [name]Neve[/name]!

Aneira, [name]Gwyneira[/name], [name]Nevada[/name], [name]Isolda[/name] or [name]Isolde[/name] (Germanic meaning)

Ooo, I like the [name]Violet[/name] idea! (And, I admit, the first thing that popped into my mind was “[name]Valentina[/name]” but that might be too much.)

I was born in February, and my name is totally unrelated. But, I love the [name]Violet[/name] idea, I really do!

I also just thought of [name]Lacy[/name] or [name]Lacey[/name] (to go with the [name]Valentine[/name] theme).

[name]Noelle[/name] maybe.

This is actually one of the names on my list but I didn’t know that [name]Violet[/name] was the birth flower for Febuary. I don’t suppose anyone knows the birth flower for [name]January[/name]? [name]Just[/name] in case. Thanks, lots of lovely ideas!

It’s the carnation.

Without being too [name]Valentine[/name]'s oriented, perhaps [name]Valerie[/name] would be a nice February name? I personally like it :slight_smile: