Feedback boys name

28 weeks pregnant, expecting a boy, and having a hard time picking a name. [name_f]My[/name_f] top names so far: [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]. Thoughts? Other suggestions?

1 Like

Oh, I love all three of your top names. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is my personal frontrunner for a future boy. :slight_smile:

Have you considered using two of these? I really like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]!

Some other names you might like:

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]

1 Like

I love them all - so strong, classic, and warm at the same time.
They also make perfect combos together:
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

I have a soft spot for [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] :slight_smile: [name_m]Little[/name_m] Roo

1 Like

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] is definitely my favourite. It’s such a fantastic name! [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is nice too however I’m not really a fan of [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]. The sound and look of it doesn’t appeal to me for some reason.

1 Like

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] are all fantastic! You couldn’t go wrong with any of them!!

I’d say you like softer boys names so I’ll suggest

[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_u]Billy[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]/[name_u]Reese[/name_u]
[name_u]Pip[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I love all of them! There’s definitely no wrong answer here, but I love [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!
Some great suggestions, and some wonderful validation.
I think my heart is stuck between [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m].

You’re right. I love [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Finley[/name_u], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_u]Remy[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] but there are all either taken by someone I know, or my husband disagrees!

Half of those names made my list! but either my husband disagreed or a close friend has used them.

If we choose [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] I’m pretty sure [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] will be his middle name!
Your message made my husband smile as that is his first choice for name!

1 Like

Personally, I like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] best of the three, but really, I mean how sweet is [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] ‘Roo’?

1 Like

Congratulations!

I like all three options! [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] especially appeals to me because it never goes out of style, it’s just a cool name that’s not trying too hard. It’s also really handsome, as are [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]!

1 Like