Feedback for boy name Odin

Myself and my husband like it but anyone we have told hates it! Few weeks to go and so confused, looking for honest feedback, thank you!

There is a little boy at my daughter’s daycare named [name_m]Odin[/name_m]. I think it’s cute. I like the nn [name_m]Odie[/name_m]. Plus, who wouldn’t want to share their name with a god?

I think [name_m]Odin[/name_m] is cute, but it reminds me of [name_m]Odie[/name_m] from [name_m]Garfield[/name_m] - not that that’s a big deal or anything. I think that [name_m]Odin[/name_m] is pretty cool, and if you love it, go for it!! Who cares what anyone else thinks? It’s your son.

I love [name_m]Odin[/name_m]! It’s a great name, and as long as you like it, others will come around eventually.

I like it. I think it’s a good name. [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_m]Olin[/name_m], [name_m]Oren[/name_m], [name_m]Otis[/name_m], [name_m]Odin[/name_m]… I think an [name_m]Odin[/name_m] would fit right in while remaining distinct!

Almost 2 yrs ago a close friend of mine had a baby, and she and her husband told everyone the name ahead of time… literally NO ONE liked it, and they just laughed and said, well we love it. No regrets. I’ve always been so impressed by that. Good luck!