Feedback on my current list, please!

Here is my list so far…Anything stand out to you? No need to worry about how they fit in the ‘sib-set’. My style has evolved over the years (my oldest is 16) so, other than everyone having a nickname, there is no real name ‘style’ to follow…except, maybe that my youngest is [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Milly[/name_f]’ and her full name stands out a bit next to our other names. It’s not a requirement but is there one that would be best with her name? Although, [name_f]Milly[/name_f]‘s personality IS to stand out so it may not be the best idea either, lol! So much to consider when naming a person!

Elowyn [name_u]Dove[/name_u] “[name_f]Edie[/name_f]”
– This is dh’s favorite…I have reservations because I’m afraid that [name_f]Edie[/name_f] and [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] (dd3’s nn) will be confusing at times and I can’t do [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and haven’t fallen for [name_f]Wynnie[/name_f] so far.

[name_f]Brioney[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] “[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]”
– I know, the spelling, ACK! DH is [name_m]Brian[/name_m] and I am [name_u]Cortney[/name_u] so I like it this way but could handle [name_f]Briony[/name_f]. I love everything about this, [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]! But I can’t get dh to love it, he thinks it’s weird to name a baby girl after him…I think he is wrong and it’s sweet!

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] “[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]”
– [name_f]Selah[/name_f] (say-luh) [name_u]Dove[/name_u] nn [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] was supposed to be this baby’s name if it’s a girl but there was some drama over who could use [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and it’s no longer an option for us. I’ve always loved [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and I think [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is cute with my girls’ nicknames. Dh is on board with it.

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] “[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]”
– I love this one and it’s been on my list forever. I keep thinking that dh will suddenly love it but so far it’s a no go :frowning:

[name_f]Mairead[/name_f] ? “[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]”
--Newest addition…I love [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] so much and do like [name_f]Mairead[/name_f] now that I know it’s muh-RAID and not my-[name_u]REED[/name_u] like I was saying. I don’t like [name_u]Dove[/name_u] with it (which we were using as our family name connection) but [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] are family names and [name_f]Mairead[/name_f]/[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] means ‘pearl’. Any middle name suggestions for [name_f]Mairead[/name_f]? Or is it even worth pondering over?

ETA: Please feel free to suggest anything you think we my love! I’m always afraid that there may be something else out there that I’m missing.

I Like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] - I love that middle!

I also like the name [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] with the NN “[name_f]Lilly[/name_f]” :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] best! I also love the suggestion of [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lily[/name_f]! Maybe something like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], [name_f]Elora[/name_f], [name_f]Luella[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f], or [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]?

[name_f]Liliana[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is beautiful but the first name has been used by family and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] rhymes with [name_f]Milly[/name_f].
I love so many of those names actually but again…they are either used or too similar to names we have used, lol! #largefamilytroubles

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is quickly becoming my favorite too!

Elowyn [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is my favorite. It’s a beautiful name! I love the nickname [name_f]Edie[/name_f] as well. [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is a great nickname to go with an elegant first name like Elowyn.

I love [name_f]Brioney[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] “[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]” and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] “[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]” as well. [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] is an adorable name as well, but I’m not a fan of [name_f]Mairead[/name_f]. The only whole name I’m not a fan of is [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] “[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]”. It’s cute, just not my style.