Feedback on my short list of combos?

Give feedback on my name combos, please. The good, the bad, and the ugly! Last name like [name]Robinson[/name].

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] (no accent marks - it can’t be on official paperwork and I don’t want to fight it. pn EZ-may)
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] - love! This is my favorite. [name]Esme[/name] (and its various spellings–I think I’m leaning toward the Esmée spelling, but I love just [name]Esme[/name], too!) has quickly risen to one of my favorites, and I think [name]Juliana[/name] pairs with it really well. I think it would be fairly easy to get Spanish-speakers to say it, which has been a concern of yours in the past, no? I think [name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] works really well and is so sweet. [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Esme[/name] work really well together.

[name]Isla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] - love this combo a lot, and it works with [name]Noah[/name] really well, but I think a lot of Spanish-speakers would say EES-lah (which I think sounds just as pretty, but I understand how others don’t love it), and I just like [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Esme[/name] together more. :slight_smile:

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] - love this, too, and I think [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] are perfect together–[name]Eleanor[/name] feels classic to me, so I think that rubs off on [name]Noah[/name], in a very good way. :slight_smile: [name]Eleanor[/name] has a lot of fabulous nicknames, too. This would be my second choice–I just like [name]Esme[/name] better right now!

Good luck!

[name]One[/name] of my favorite names is [name]Eleanor[/name], and I think it goes well with [name]Noah[/name] and sounds nice as [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]. But I agree, [name]Esme[/name] just seems to fit better for some reason! It is a lovely name, and I don’t think the lack of an accent will cause pronunciation problems. [name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] is just beautiful.

All three names are so pretty! My favorite is [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Juliana[/name].

All three are beautiful. I think I like [name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] just a little better than [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] :slight_smile:

My favorite is [name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] followed by [name]Isla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]. I do prefer the Esmee spelling since that one is traditionally feminine. I am not a fan of [name]Eleanor[/name]. It just has a moldy sound to me. I can’t quite describe how else I feel about it or why I dislike it.

I really like [name]Isla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]!

I like them all!

isla [name]Genevieve[/name] is my favorite - those are 2 of the names I like a lot, and I like them in combination.

I don’t see any “ugly” in any of them.

Thanks for the thoughts! I had set aside [name]Esme[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] because I was afraid of what ppl would think - but I just keep coming back to them!

I love reading all your comments! Yes, I have been concerned about Spanish speakers mispronouncing [name]Isla[/name] - but agree that it probably wouldn’t be an issue with [name]Esme[/name]. [name]Esme[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] are both virtually non existent in north [name]Texas[/name] as far as I know, and I’ve met one [name]Eleanor[/name] - so with any of the three I am sure to get strange looks :slight_smile:

I think all your names are really nice, but I like [name]Esme[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] the best.