Feedback on my signature

Hey berries, I just finished up my signature by providing middle names to standalone names I had. Now, I’d like to get your feedback, excluding the crushes :slight_smile:

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] -love it! Modern, cool and vibrant sounding
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] -love the sounds and [name_f]Farrah[/name_f] is great!
[name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] -[name_m]Forest[/name_m] is so earthy and cool. [name_u]Michael[/name_u] works
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] - it feels a tiny bit virtue heavy bur the sounds are lovely and it flows well
[name_u]Freddy[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]- [name_u]Jude[/name_u] ia great and [name_u]Freddy[/name_u] is sweet
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Moselle[/name_f] -unexpected and pretty
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] -cool, fun and rugged
[name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Loralie[/name_f] -delicate but not fussy, unexpected and lovely
[name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] - quite nice and straight forward
[name_f]Febe[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] -[name_f]Febe[/name_f] looks a little awkward but the flow is great
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] -love happy [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] works well
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] -strong, beautiful and brilliant!

Thank you so much!

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]” - I adore this! [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] is one of my favourites and [name_m]Levi[/name_m] is very handsome. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is gorgeous.
[name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] “[name_u]Rory[/name_u]” - This is really handsome too. I’d never thought of [name_u]Rory[/name_u] as a nn for [name_m]Forest[/name_m] but it works.
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] - Another strong, handsome choice.
[name_u]Freddy[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - I’m not keen on [name_u]Freddy[/name_u], it not only feels incomplete but it comes across a bit weak to me, I don’t know why. [name_u]Freddy[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] however is a nice combo, and I’d rather [name_u]Freddy[/name_u] spelt this way than [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] if it’s not a nickname.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] - Not my style really, but they work wonderfully together.
[name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] - This is nice. [name_u]Francis[/name_u] isn’t really my style but I can see the appeal and it’s great with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].

[name_f]Farrah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] “[name_f]Fairy[/name_f]” - This is lovely! [name_f]Farrah[/name_f] is sweet and feminine. [name_f]Fairy[/name_f] is a cute nn.
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] “Lissy” - I’ve never liked [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] but I’m not sure why. The names go well together though and Lissy is an adorable nn.
[name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Loralie[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Fawn[/name_f], and I don’t mind [name_f]Loralie[/name_f] but I don’t feel as though they work together.
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Moselle[/name_f] - I really don’t like [name_f]Moselle[/name_f], sorry. I like the flow of this combo though.
[name_f]Febe[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] - I agree with above poster that [name_f]Febe[/name_f] looks a bit awkward, but it’s not terrible and definitely usable.
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is another one I’ve never loved, but [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is gorgeous.

Thank you!

Hey berries! I updated my signature again. I basically switched up my boys names. What do you think?

Any feedback?

[name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] “[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]”[name_f]Farrah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] “[name_f]Fairy[/name_f]”
[name_u]Freddy[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] “[name_m]Fred[/name_m]”[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] “Lissy”
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Loralie[/name_f]

[name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]’- I enjoy the mix of old man with sort of biblical but county vibes of [name_m]Levi[/name_m]. There’s a great balance between classic and fresh!

[name_f]Farrah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Farrah[/name_f] and it’s meaning and [name_f]Fairy[/name_f] is such a cute nn! [name_f]Fae[/name_f] would also be adorable as she gets older!

[name_u]Freddy[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - i love the laid back vibe of this name. It could be versatile and serious too, but it feels calming and cool!

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] -light and sweet, quite virtue heavy but lovely anyway!! Lissy is sweet

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] -charming and cool!

[name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Loralie[/name_f] -one of my favourites!! Soft, distinctive and lovely

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]- i like this!! It’s such a mix of classic, mythical and on trend!

Thank you! What do you think of [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] (La-nay-ah)? Should I just stick to [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Loralie[/name_f]?

[name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Loralie[/name_f] is still my preference, but if you’re not feeling it, [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] is pretty, interesting and sweet