Feedback on my top 10 lists for boys and girls?

You can comment, rate, rank, tell me faves/least faves, anything! Thank you! They are in order of preference btw.

GIRLS
[name_u]Saige[/name_u]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenny[/name_f]
[name_f]Alena[/name_f] (uh-lee-nuh)
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]

BOYS
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_u]Landon[/name_u]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Cade[/name_u]

In order of my personal preference, here are my thoughts:
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] – I adore [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]! So spunky and sweet.
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] – [name_f]Molly[/name_f] is darling! It’s timeless and girly – but not too cutesy – and it has a really gentle sound and feel. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] – This is such an elegant vintage choice! It seems like a perfect successor to the popular [name_f]Emma[/name_f]. I love its connection to Anne of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables as well.
[name_f]Maya[/name_f] – I prefer the spelling [name_f]Maia[/name_f] for its tie to the goddess, but I do like this name in general. It has a very down-to-earth vibe.
[name_f]Jenny[/name_f] – Not sure where this name really falls in my order of preference here, but I find [name_f]Jenny[/name_f] to be adorable and very underrated! It’s not a favorite of mine personally, but I love it for others!
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] – I am neutral on [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. It’s not one of my favorites, and I do prefer [name_f]Katharine[/name_f], but it’s cute on a girl and classy on a woman – overall, a good choice.
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] – A charming name, but one I’m definitely neutral on. It just feels a little overused, especially in addition to all the other [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] names. That said, it’s popular for a reason, and I totally see the appeal.
[name_u]Saige[/name_u] – I’m generally pretty neutral on [name_u]Sage[/name_u]/Saige. It’s a sweet-sounding name with a soft, natural vibe and a great meaning.
[name_f]Alena[/name_f] – The spelling throws me off a bit because my natural tendency is to pronounce -lena like “lay-nuh” or “leh-nuh”. ([name_f]Alina[/name_f] or [name_f]Elina[/name_f] would make more sense to me phonetically.) But it has a very pretty sound!
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] – [name_m]Just[/name_m] very overused and not very appealing to me personally. But it has a glamorous Old Hollywood vibe, which I do like!

Bennett – I prefer the [name_m]Bennet[/name_m] spelling because of Pride & Prejudice, but, regardless of spelling, I do love this name! It’s fresher than [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], and softer than [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] – definitely a great choice.
[name_u]James[/name_u] – About as overused as [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], but still such a handsome classic!
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] – I like [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]. It has a nice, boyish, preppy sort of vibe. [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] wore it well in Legally Blonde, so I tend to think of [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] as a sweet name.
[name_u]Landon[/name_u] – I like the sound of [name_u]Landon[/name_u]. It feels both earthy and modern, very appealing. Not a favorite of mine, but I do like it for others.
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u] – A little dated at this point, but definitely a modern classic!
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] – It’s a classic, but I find it very boring and overused, tbh. I’ve just met/known so many [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]/Bens that it no longer feels like a fresh choice.
[name_m]Cole[/name_m] – Not really a fan, personally, but I think it’s a cool name.
[name_u]Cade[/name_u] – See [name_m]Cole[/name_m].
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] – For whatever reason, I just don’t find the sound of this to be very appealing. But that’s just me. Objectively, I think it’s a fine choice.
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] – I have personally never found this name appealing. It’s too [name_m]Simon[/name_m] Says for me, and I don’t care for the sound.

I love [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Alena[/name_f], and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]!

I love [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Molly[/name_f] for girls! For boys, I love [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Cade[/name_u]!

I love [name_u]Saige[/name_u] and [name_f]Molly[/name_f] but I’m not too keen on [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Jenny[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Kate[/name_f] as a middle name. [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is pretty but is very popular! I think [name_f]Alina[/name_f] would be a better spelling For they way you would pronounce [name_f]Alena[/name_f].

I [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]. I’m not to keen on [name_m]Simon[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] as middle names.

I love [name_f]Kate[/name_f] as a stand-alone name - it’s so underrated! Definitely one I’d consider if I ever have a daughter; I also like [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and [name_f]Maya[/name_f] a lot. For boys I adore [name_u]James[/name_u], and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] and [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] are also two of my favourites.

for the boys my favs are [name_m]Cole[/name_m], [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is my top girls pick. I also really like [name_f]Ava[/name_f]

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] are my absolute favorites! I also really like [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_m]Cole[/name_m], [name_u]Bennett[/name_u], [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] and [name_u]Cade[/name_u]!

since you mentioned that your lists are in order of preference, your favorites are also my favorites! I looove the names [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m]!

Saige 5/10 - not a fan of this spelling and I prefer the name on a boy
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] 5/10 - it’s okay, sweet
[name_f]Maya[/name_f] 8.5/10
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] 6/10 - great name, but sooo popular since nearly every [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is called [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] plus it’s used on its own
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] 5/10 - it’s a nice name
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] 2/10 - not for me, sorry! Also, I prefer the emma-leen pronunciation to emma-line
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] 3/10 - I like it okay as long as it’s pronounced mad-uh-line not mad-uh-lyn. It’s just very popular and has been for the last 25 years or so, so it does feel slightly dated to me because of that
[name_f]Jenny[/name_f] 2/10 - not personally a fan, but I do had a sliiight soft spot for it because of [name_f]Jenny[/name_f] from Call the Midwife
[name_f]Alena[/name_f] 1/10 - not personally a fan, sorry!
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] 1/10 - just never been a fan, sorry!

Simon 6/10 - it’s a nice name, but I’m not crazy about it
[name_u]Landon[/name_u] 1/10 - not for me, sorry!
[name_m]Cole[/name_m] 5/10 - it’s a nice name, but slightly dated in my eyes
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u] 6/10 - it’s a really nice name, I’m just not crazy about it
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] 2/10 - Given it’s similarity to [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] I would think I’d like this name, but I’ve just never been a fan. Sorry!
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] 5/10 - It’s a really nice husband name in my mind lol. It feels very trustworthy, gentle, and kind, but it is dated to me
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u] 1/10 - not a fan, sorry!
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] 1/10 - not a fan, sorry!
[name_u]James[/name_u] 1/10 - I’m not a fan of this name in general, but it’s overuse has made it even more unappealing to me. Sorry!
[name_u]Cade[/name_u] 1/10 - not a fan, sorry!

I’ll rate them out of 10
in order of preference btw.

Saige -5
Kate-7
Maya-7
Sophie-8
Molly-7
Emmeline-9
Madeline-7
Jenny-6
Alena (uh-lee-nuh)-6
Ava-6

BOYS
Simon-2
Landon-4
Cole-4
Bennett-8
Emmett-8
Benjamin-7
Ryan-5
Nolan-7
James-0
Cade-4

Saige ~ I adore [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! The I doesn’t really feel right, but I still love the name.
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] ~ It’s so far from my normal style, but I’m actually really feeling [name_f]Kate[/name_f] at the moment.
[name_f]Maya[/name_f] ~ There’s nothing wrong with it, but I know so many that I’m sort of turned off from it. It’s also the name of my neighbour’s cat. I prefer the [name_f]Maia[/name_f] spelling.
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is such a pretty name! I know it’s really popular right now, but I still think it’s sweet.
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] ~ It’s just never really worked for me. I know a lot of them, as well.
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] ~ Though it’s not really my type, I still have an appreciation for [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], and I think it’s very pretty.
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] ~ This is my favourite spelling (and I always pronounce it mad-uh-lyne, even though I know it’s made-uh-lin) of the name. It’s very pretty!
[name_f]Jenny[/name_f] ~ This doesn’t really work for me, but it could be a sweet nickname.
[name_f]Alena[/name_f] ~ I don’t have any issues with this, it just isn’t my style.
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] ~ In spite of [name_f]Ava[/name_f]’s popularity, I’ve always found it cute. I have [name_f]Avelot[/name_f] as an alternative on my list!

I’m super picky on the boys’ names, sorry! They just weren’t really my style, and I generally struggle with connecting with boy names. These are just my opinions, but if you like the names, you should definitely go for them! [name_f]My[/name_f] tastes definitely aren’t for everyone, either.
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] ~ The name of the protagonists of a couple of my favourite books. Also my cousin. It doesn’t really do much for me, unfortunately.
[name_u]Landon[/name_u] ~ Not really my style, but I see the appeal!
[name_m]Cole[/name_m] ~ I’ve never really liked this - I’m super picky with boys’ names
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u] ~ Again, not my style.
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] ~ The protagonist of my other favourite book. It sounds a little odd to me.
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] ~ It’s fine, but doesn’t have any aesthetic to me. It just… is.
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u] ~ I actually quite like this! It gives me mischievous vibes, which are exactly the sort of vibes I like.
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] ~ Not really my style, but I can appreciate it.
[name_u]James[/name_u] ~ I quite like [name_u]James[/name_u] (just the sound and look of it) and have since far before I took a fancy to names, but it’s very popular, and classic, and not generally my taste.
[name_u]Cade[/name_u] ~ [name_m]Just[/name_m] super not my thing.

I like [name_u]Saige[/name_u], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Alena[/name_f], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_u]Cade[/name_u], [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] and [name_u]James[/name_u]

Favorite to least: girls
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_u]Saige[/name_u]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Alena[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenny[/name_f]

Favorite to least: boys
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_u]Landon[/name_u]
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_u]Cade[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]

I love [name_u]Saige[/name_u]. It feels very modern yet somehow grounded with its naturalistic vibes.
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] is quite glamorous and packs quite a punch for such a short name.
The rest of the girls aren’t really my style, but they’re okay.

Bennett is fairly cute. Seems modern and yet familiar.
I prefer [name_u]James[/name_u] for a middle.
Rest are not really my style.

My favorites of your girls’ names are [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], and [name_f]Molly[/name_f]!
For boys, I like [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] best!