Feedback on my top 3's!!

As I find myself indescribably bored right now, and I’m looking for feedback on my list, I thought I’d write my top 3 fn+mn combos for both genders and see what you guys think! I love to hear any feedback, so be honest, I won’t be hurt if you don’t like them! :slight_smile:

Girls:

1. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]

Runner up: [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]/ [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

Boys:

1. [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] (family middle)
  3. [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] (family middle as well)

Thanks!!

Girls:

1. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] - I prefer the [name_m]French[/name_m] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] spelling but this is pretty.
  2. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - spunky and romantic
  3. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] - sweet and majestic

Runner up: [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]/ [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] - [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] looks and sounds better than [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] (Mayalily). All of your girls are wonderful but I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is my fave! :slight_smile:

Boys:

1. [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - I love the 1-4 syllable count of this combo. The best pairing of the boys.
  2. [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] (family middle) - this combo doesn’t flow well. It’s the two-syllable m/n endings.
  3. [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] - The flow is a bit choppy with the b and the j but it’s ok.

I think they are all gorgeous except [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_f]Maya[/name_f]. I’ve never liked [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and I think maya needs a different mn.

I love all the names, including [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. My favorite girl name is [name_f]Clara[/name_f], so that would be my first pick. My least favorite on the lists would be [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m].

I agree completely with [name_u]Mischa[/name_u]'s commentary.

Some additional thoughts…

Girls:

1. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]— [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is such a sweet vintage name. I find it very charming.
  2. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]— I really like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] as a middle, too, but I think this combo doesn’t have the most ideal flow. The “y” sound is repeated in [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]'s “i” in a way that I don’t quite care for. I am probably being overly picky, though.
  3. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]— I love that you took [name_f]Rose[/name_f] back from the middle spot!! It’s so tired as a middle name, but fresh and beautiful and classic and wonderful as a first. [name_f]Regal[/name_f], pretty, timeless. “[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]” could be an adorable nn for a girl, while [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is perfect and distinguished for a woman.

Runner up: [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]/ [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]— I vote no on [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. Lacks substance and not a good flow. [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] works.

Boys:

1. [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]— Very handsome.
  2. [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] (family middle)— [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] will be a cool middle name, but I don’t think [name_m]Adam[/name_m] is the right first name for the job.
  3. [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] (family middle as well)— This is a little on the generic side, for me.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] - both of these names are nice, but don’t do much for me.
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - I strongly prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] to [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is gorgeous.
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] - I actually know an [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! Another nice combo.

Runner up: [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]/ [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

Boys:

[name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - Nice. I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Seth[/name_u].
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] - I like this one a lot.
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] - Good, solid combo.

1. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] - gorgeous, I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and don’t care for [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] but the combo is beautiful!
  2. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] better but the combination of the names is great
  3. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] but don’t like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], at all. I don’t find it very feminine (my opinion).

Runner up: [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]/ [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] - [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

Boys:

1. [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - nms
  2. [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] (family middle) - nms and they quite end similar. I’d like [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] better.
  3. [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] (family middle as well) - also not my style

Thanks!!

I actually love every single one of your names! :slight_smile: I absolutely [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] the name [name_u]Seth[/name_u]. It has been my top boy name for a couple of years now. [name_f]Every[/name_f] single name on here is great, flows well, and doesn’t go against any of my “rules” :slight_smile: Good job!!