๐Ÿš Feedback on my Updated UC

I will gladly take any feedback you are willing to give.

I just updated my UC. As I have no clue if Iโ€™m going to do single or double MN combos, I am taking the time to test out combos with both. This time I am trying to figure out single MN combos, so let me know what you think. Iโ€™ll switch back to double MN combos once I go through and rearrange some of my names.

I have other names on hand to test out, but I thought Iโ€™d start with these.

[name_u]Shelly[/name_u]

ETA:

1. I decided to post my UC below.
  2. Added [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Oceana[/name_f], [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Mira[/name_f] and [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] (thank you, @anniebrown01).

Trying out single MNs this time around.

:ocean: [name_f]๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“€๐’ถ[/name_f] [name_u]๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘’[/name_u] | ๐’ฏรซ๐‘”รค๐“ƒ [name_f]๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ[/name_f] | ร‹๐“๐“‹รค [name_f]๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐’น๐’ถ[/name_f] | [name_f]๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’ [/name_f] [name_u]๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡[/name_u] | [name_f]๐ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ[/name_f] [name_u]๐’œ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’พ[/name_u]
:ocean: [name_f]๐’œ๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‚๐“ƒ[/name_f] ๐’ฒรฏ๐“ƒรฏ๐“€รค | [name_f]๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“‹๐’พ[/name_f] [name_f]๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐’ป[/name_f] | [name_f]๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“€๐’พ๐’ถ[/name_f] [name_f]๐‘…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’[/name_f] | [name_f]๐ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ[/name_f] [name_f]๐’ซ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ถ[/name_f] | [name_f]๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐“‹๐’พ[/name_f] [name_f]๐’ช๐“‡๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ[/name_f]
:ocean: [name_f]๐’ซ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘’๐’ท๐‘’[/name_f] [name_f]๐‘€๐’ถ๐’พ๐’ถ[/name_f] | [name_f]๐’ข๐‘’๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘”๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ[/name_f] [name_u]๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ[/name_u] | [name_f]๐’œ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐’น[/name_f] [name_f]๐’ช๐’ธ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ[/name_f] | [name_f]๐’ž๐’ถ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’[/name_f] [name_f]๐‘€๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ[/name_f]

:evergreen_tree: [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Cass[/name_u] | [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Oren[/name_m] | [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] | [name_u]Jamison[/name_u] Mรฏkรซl | [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m]
:evergreen_tree: [name_m]Tancred[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] | [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] | [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] | [name_u]Elias[/name_u] Fรซn | [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] Ardy
:evergreen_tree: [name_m]William[/name_m] Sรซwแด€ll | [name_m]Leonel[/name_m] [name_m]Thoreau[/name_m] | [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

:warning: Please Note :warning:

Iโ€™m asking everyone to use privacy symbols for some of my names:

:ocean: ร‹lvแด€ | ร–rรซstรฏnแด€ |Tรซgแด€n | Wรฏnรฏkแด€ :ocean:
:evergreen_tree: ร„nkแด€ | Dรถnแด€ld | Fรซn | Kแด€nแด€แด€n | Rรฏnjรฏ | Sรซแด€bรซrt | Sรซwแด€ll | Thรถrbรซrt :evergreen_tree:

Itโ€™s wonderful! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite combos personally are Tรซgแด€n [name_f]Maris[/name_f] (stunning!), [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] Wรฏnรฏkแด€, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Oren[/name_m], [name_u]Jamison[/name_u] Mรฏkรซl (I love [name_u]Jamison[/name_u], I wish I saw it more on NB!), [name_u]Elias[/name_u] Fรซn, and [name_m]Leonel[/name_m] [name_m]Thoreau[/name_m], but all of your combos flow really nicely.

1 Like

Thank you. Iโ€™m always unsure about how my combos fit togetherโ€ฆ Iโ€™m never very good with flow in particular. Hearing my new combos are liked is extremely helpful. :pray:

1 Like

Bump

My favorites are [name_f]Annika[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Maia[/name_f], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Oren[/name_m], and [name_u]Jamison[/name_u] Mรฏkรซl

1 Like

@Elle1 Thank you! Iโ€™m thrilled to here you like these combos. :pray:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Annika[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Maia[/name_f], T3gan [name_f]Maris[/name_f] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] W1nika. For boys, I love [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Cass[/name_u], [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m] S3wall, [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] Ardy (so handsome!), and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] F3n. These are really lovely names :slight_smile:

1 Like

@findemaxa13 Thank you! Many of the names you listed (inc. [name_f]Annika[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] & [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Cass[/name_u]) have been weighing on me as I didnโ€™t know how well they would be received. Thank you for putting my mind at rest. :blush:

Love [name_f]Pheobe[/name_f] [name_f]Maia[/name_f], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u], and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Also Iโ€™m new here, can you please tell me what privacy symbols are for? Thanks! : )

Thank you. I was unsure on a couple of these so itโ€™s great to hear you like them.

I have them on my rarer names or more controversial ones (like Dรถnรคld) so that people canโ€™t go through and run a search trying to find out my kidsโ€™ names later on when they come along.

ETA: People also put privacy symbols on real peopleโ€™s names, especially when they are uncommon or kidsโ€™ names. Also, when listing a real life sibset these come in handy.

1 Like

That makes sense! Thank you for the explanation. Your name choices are very pretty : )

1 Like

These are wonderful! [name_f]My[/name_f] top three from each :smiley:
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] Wรฏnรฏkแด€ , [name_f]Suvi[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleif[/name_f]
and
[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_u]Elias[/name_u] Fรซn , [name_m]William[/name_m] Sรซwแด€ll

I know you didnโ€™t ask for any new combos but I couldnโ€™t help mixing and matching some- [name_f]Talvi[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleif[/name_f] and [name_f]Lumina[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u], and [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] Fรซn and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Cass[/name_u]!

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback. I wasnโ€™t sure about about [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] so your mentioning it is helpful. :blush:

Iโ€™m definitely great with people presenting m&m combos for me. Iโ€™m trying to figure out what I want, so it definitely helps. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you mind if I add them to my UC down the road?

Iโ€™m so glad it helps! You can absolutely use them for your UC, I donโ€™t mind at all :slight_smile:

1 Like