Feedback thread :)

So I know I love using feedback threads and they have started to come back (thanks for the idea @bugberry & @daffodils and sunflowers!).

You can use this for feedback on your combos or signatures or any thing name related you are questioning!

I will try and get back to you as soon as possible.

[name_f]Happy[/name_f] posting!

I’d love some feedback on my combos! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to just pick out your favourites/least faves!

(I love your [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] btw!!)

I’d love some middle OR first name suggestions for [name_f]Orangia[/name_f], Osanne, Esdeline, and Richildis!

(([name_u]Rio[/name_u] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] is so cool))

I would love feedback on my combinations too (you can choose Turkish and/or Western ones) and I also want to thank @bugberry and @daffodils and sunflowers too!

hey, when you have the time could you go over my signature and also any potential names that would work with a nn [name_m]Otis[/name_m] for a girl? thanks in advance

My feedback thread is still open for anyone who would like to ask a question. I have just been rather snowed under at the moment. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I would like some feedback on [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Leilani[/name_f] Hibiscus [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] as individual combos. [name_m]How[/name_m] do they flow, how is the pairing etc? :slight_smile:

I really love your [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Acacia[/name_f]!

Would love feedback & opinions on the combos in my signature :slight_smile:

I would love feedback and opinions on my signature :slight_smile:

@greyblue:
Thankyou!

[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] – [name_u]Love[/name_u] this! These names work together well and the flow is really nice!
[name_m]Kerrigan[/name_m] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] – finding it hard to see [name_m]Kerrigan[/name_m] on a girl, but slowly warming up to it. [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is lovely and flow here is great!
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Ffion[/name_f] – I love [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]! [name_f]Ffion[/name_f] doesn’t appeal to me, sorry. I’m not too aware of Welsh names and had to look up the pronunciation. The names work well together but the flow is a little off.
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] Whitby – The flow here is really nice! I struggle to see Whitby on a girl.
[name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Fifine[/name_f] – I quite like [name_f]Viola[/name_f]! [name_f]Fifine[/name_f] isn’t a name I would consider usuable. Possibly a nn for Jospehine. The flow works and the pairing isn’t bad.
[name_f]Erica[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] – I really like this! [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is unexpected but pairs and flows great with [name_f]Erica[/name_f].
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] – love this too! Brilliant flow and nice imagery.
[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] – These names go really well together but the flow here isn’t quite right.
[name_f]Atalanta[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] – [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f] is too heavy for me sorry. [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] works here but I would opt for [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f] just for flow.

My top 3:
[name_f]Erica[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] & [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] – [name_u]Love[/name_u] this! Wonderful imagery and the flow is great! [name_u]Evan[/name_u] goes great with an unexpected middle like [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m].
[name_u]Joss[/name_u] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] – I like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], but [name_u]Joss[/name_u] isn’t for me. However the names go great together and flow works!
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] – Flow is great, but I feel [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is too soft for the strong and bold [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m], maybe try [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]?
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] – I quite like this. [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] and [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] are both strong names. Flow is a little off. Try [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]?
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Bretton[/name_m] – unfamiliar with [name_m]Bretton[/name_m] but that isn’t to say it’s not a great name! [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Bretton[/name_m] go so well together ”
[name_u]Clancy[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] – Neither name appeals to me but they pair together really well!

My top 3:
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Bretton[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] & [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u]

@morning_glory:
I’d pair these names with a more familiar one.
Isabelle Osanne
Rosa Osanne
Esdeline Anatasia
Esdeline Victoria
Veronica Richildis
Hadleigh Richildis
Orangia Katherine
Orangia Colleen

I just revamped my signature for the first time in many years! Would love feedback. Honoring names are [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] and [name_f]Norene[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] and [name_m]Charles[/name_m] :slight_smile:

Eta my daughter is [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

I think [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] sounds lovely. Not the biggest fan of [name_f]Maeva[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. [name_f]Maia[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]? [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Marine[/name_f] sounds nice, not my personal favorite, but very good pairing. [name_f]Gwenna[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is marvelous, it’s like a perfect modern nod to some old-fashioned grace. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] as a middle. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Arlette[/name_f] isn’t my favorite, I think the two together are not the nicest double-whammy of antiquity. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], it’s the perfect short-and-sweet with unique elegance. And [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_m]Warren[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] doesn’t seem quite as special as the others you have. [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] is nice-sounding, just not a personal fave. [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]? [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is excellent, I love those together and the honoring name fits in wonderfully. [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is really cute. And [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] is adorable and unexpected!

I think just about any of these sound lovely with [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. Amazing names and amazing job pairing things together! :slight_smile: