Feedback wanted!!

[name]Hi[/name] again!

I posted a poll yesterday about our final two girls names, but I didn’t get any feedback about either name! I would love to hear your thoughts on each name!!

1. [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]

2. [name]Estelle[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]

[name]Baby[/name] girl is due very soon!!

Thank you!

[name]Both[/name] are very pretty names! I am in love with the name [name]Margaret[/name]. Of the two, I prefer [name]Adelaide[/name]

I adore [name]Estelle[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] it’s sounds sassy in a sweet way. Does that make sense? I also love [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] it sounds quite delicate but the [name]Margaret[/name] makes it sound strong! I really like both names! Congrats on your baby girl!:slight_smile:

[name]Both[/name] your choices are lovely! I adore both, and they both work with [name]Margaret[/name] so well. I like the softer and rich feel of [name]Adelaide[/name]–it’s so romantic and yet vintage. It is so pretty, imo, and I love the nn [name]Addy[/name]. [name]Estelle[/name] is also lovely–I love the nns [name]Estie[/name]/Estey/[name]Estee[/name], [name]Ella[/name], and sort of [name]Stella[/name]–but it has a slightly different feel to me. I like [name]Adelaide[/name] more, personally, but I think my final vote would come down to nicknames (if they would be used).

Good luck!

[name]Both[/name] are very pretty and vintage. I am also using [name]Margaret[/name] as a mn! I like how [name]Estelle[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] flows. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the responses!! I am not telling anyone (except DH), so I am glad they are both getting positive reviews!!

I like [name]Estelle[/name], makes me think of stars.

[name]Estelle[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] is just right for me. Somehow, I can picture a little girl in a blue dress with a white flower in her hair.