Feedback

any feedback on my shortlist of names would be great…to make sure theres no ‘catchs’ were my kid will be teased at school because of something i didnt realise =)

these are it-

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name] (this is #1 for me and hubby)
[name]Heath[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name]
[name]Trey[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name]
[name]Nate[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name]

or

[name]Addison[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Royce[/name] (my favourite)
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Royce[/name] (hubbys favorite)
[name]Adel[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Royce[/name]
[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Royce[/name]

Any feedback will be great!

[name]Hi[/name],

For a boy:
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name] is a very handsome name! [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Maxwell[/name] are both strong and refined. It is my favorite combo on your list by a long shot.

For a girl:
I prefer the more feminine option of [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Royce[/name].

Best wishes!

Another vote for [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Royce[/name]. [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] complement each other nicely. [name]Just[/name] one concern that stuck out for me: why do you have two middle names for your daughter and only one for your son? Are they family names? [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Royce[/name] flows better to my ears. Is [name]Ona[/name] pronounced the same way as the Irish name [name]Oona[/name]? All the best to you!

[name]Hi[/name]! [name]Theodore[/name] is definitely my favorite on your list-- such a handsome name! [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name] sounds wonderful. [name]Heath[/name] and [name]Nate[/name] are nice names (I don’t care for [name]Trey[/name]), but I don’t think a one-syllable first name sounds great with [name]Royce[/name].

And [name]Adelaide[/name] is my favorite of the girls. I like it so much more than [name]Addison[/name]. I agree with [name]Mischa[/name] that [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Royce[/name] sounds even better than [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Royce[/name].

Good luck :slight_smile:

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name] (this is #1 for me and hubby)- My favorite too! Go for it.
[name]Heath[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name]- Not a fan. It’s a nice name, but too tied to [name]Heath[/name] Ledger for me.
[name]Trey[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name]- It’s okay. I like it better as a nickname for a third, but if you don’t have a senior and junior in your family, that’s obviously not possible.
[name]Nate[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name]- I like [name]Nathaniel[/name] much better with your last name. [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Royce[/name] sounds distinguished, [name]Nate[/name] [name]Royce[/name] a bit curt. He can still be called [name]Nate[/name].

[name]Addison[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Royce[/name] (my favourite)- My least favorite, sorry. [name]Addison[/name] means “[name]Son[/name] of [name]Adam[/name]” and is SUPER trendy, so I’m not a fan at all.
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Royce[/name] (hubbys favorite)- Tied for #1 for me. [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Royce[/name] sounds greate, and I like the flow with the middle names too.
[name]Adel[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Royce[/name]- I like [name]Adele[/name], not [name]Adel[/name]. It makes me want to say [name]ADD[/name]-el, like paddle without the “p.” I love [name]Adele[/name] though, and [name]Adele[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] would tie for #1 for me. [name]Adele[/name] can also be a nickname for [name]Adelaide[/name].
[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Royce[/name]- I think the flow is a little off, with the two O’s together in [name]Cleo[/name] and [name]Ona[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Royce[/name] sort of blends to one word, but I do like the name.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

the middle name [name]Maxwell[/name] is a family tradition in my partners family were the two middle names for girls is in my family. [name]Happy[/name] everyone like [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name] as it is the name we talk the most about and its the name we both contributed in making (He liked [name]Theo[/name] and I thought it was to short so after referring to my favourite childhood cartoon The Chipmunks, [name]Theodore[/name] was chosen)

[name]Addison[/name] being my favourite is my hubbys least favourite [name]Adelaide[/name] is his favourite haha maybe he has a better ear for names than me. I actually got the middle names wrong =S haha it would be
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Lenore[/name] [name]Royce[/name] ([name]Ona[/name] for my family pronounced in Lithuwanian) and [name]Lenore[/name] for my hubby’s family.

Enless some one can help me come up with a second middle name that complements [name]Ona[/name] so i can look at my family tree to find simalarities and come up with something else.

My name is [name]Jessica[/name] [name]Ona[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] and my hubby is [name]Harley[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Royce[/name], if that helps give any inseight.