Feel guilty for not responding tonight.

Ladies, I’m sorry for not responding to your posts tonight. I completely feel guilty b/c I post on here often looking for advice, so I really try to give advice to others. But on Tuesdays I get a medical procedure by IV and I get bad headaches and become fatigued from them. So generally on Tuesdays (and sometimes on Wednesdays, b/c the side effects can last for a couple of days) I just glare at the screen, not being able to think straight and too drained to even try!
I just wanted to let you all know that I feel bad b/c most of you have helped me.

No problem! :slight_smile: [name]Don[/name]'t think twice about it! I hope you’re feeling okay!

Have a good night!

That’s okay, we know that you help so many times. Sometimes when I’m feeling lousy, just reading the Nameberry posts and not responding is so relaxing and also a great distraction.

I hope you feel better. I’m on late at night sometimes and know that I’m not thinking straight. I’ve later realized some of my posts were missing words. I know I’ve loved a name for my self half unconsciousness and later when more “with it” not liking it at all.